PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Almost Here)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

reyrey127 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TP2 owner in about 24 hours!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLogiK View Post
Don't do it! Get a Droid!
i was looking at the phone but i saw too many girls with one.... i dont mean to be rude but r u a girl or a boy??

i am not going to lie, when one of my friends that is a girl that had it, i played with it and it felt solid and fast. what i didn;t like was the gold on the keyboard... that was it...
Old 12-31-2009, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

again thanks for all the help!!..

i read about the body glove and seido case.. but they look like hard cases!!

i just read the phone is on transit... i am currently waiting next to the window to watch for the nice looking brown truck that says UPS!!

i am so excited.. like a kid with a new toy for christmas...

did any of you name your phone... i am planning on naming her.. tophie not sophie but tophie.. yes tophie for now and if i have problems like i did with the TP1.. i will call her hoie...

CHEERS!!

Last edited by reyrey127; 12-31-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dont do the hip case think... I had my daughter kick my tp1 off my hip while holding her carring her to the car on a dark 4th of july night.... I didnt even feel it come off....

I dont do cases as they make em bulky and I like the look of the phone...... I just put on a screen protector using the guide here and put it in my pocket.... It fits perfect and there many times I think its not in my pocket and have to check, it feels great in the pocket..... Keep the screen facing your leg so if ya bump something it dont get the screen.........

Congrats man, I hope it gets there early so you can set it up as best as possible before the new year...
Old 12-31-2009, 02:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: S

tiger83 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (htc TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I use a holster to carry TP2 horizontally on my belt. It's too big too heavy for pockets.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I got a Seidio case, perfect for keeping the phone in my front pocket.
yea, the seidio case is pretty awesome. That case is so thin it adds no bulk whatever to the phone.

The only thing is, I drilled a hole in both the seidio & the battery cover so I can poke the reset button without removing the case (I did a perfect job, the phone looks like it came that way from the factory)

If you snap the seidio case off too many times to get to the reset button, the tiny little tabs that hold it on will break off & then it's useless. I had this happen a few times with my old Titan cases.......

~John
Old 12-31-2009, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I use a custom Forte belt case, it has a sewn on belt loop so it cannot fall off under any circumstance.

~John
Old 12-31-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks guys
Old 01-01-2010, 04:58 AM