PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Fellow Batti users, I need your help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102693)

biff6789 12-21-2009 02:18 PM

Fellow Batti users, I need your help

When running Batti 2.4 on the TP2, half the time it shows the rainbow-colored bar at the top like it should, and the other half of the time it shows the purple charging bar even though I'm not charging or plugged into anything.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how do I get it to stop incorrectly showing the charging bar when it's not charging?

I'm on MightyRom with the 1% battery driver, if it matters

demolasko 12-21-2009 02:30 PM

Re: Fellow Batti users, I need your help

i used to use this prog with my touch pro and had the same issues with it so i completely stopped using it ,.,. seems like its an issue with that program .. the regulat battery meter works just fine

biff6789 12-21-2009 02:33 PM

Thanks. The problem never occured on my old WinMo 6.5 Omnia...

Are there any other similar battery meters that others suggest?

demolasko 12-21-2009 02:35 PM

you would have to look around .. i usually just install the rom and a couple productivity cabs and thats about it .. i like speed and stability instead of eyecandy u know.

AZTECHKA 12-21-2009 03:43 PM

Same Same... I chose a white bar in the options and my display would switch from that fruity rainbow to an even fruitier purple bar... It ruined my silver and black look. So... Uninstalled.
p.

wampuscat 12-21-2009 03:48 PM

i never had this problem on my TP or TP2. only when it wakes up the bar would be purple as it climbs up to current level then change to whatever color i have it configured to. are you using v2.4

demolasko 12-21-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wampuscat (Post 1429176)
i never had this problem on my TP or TP2. only when it wakes up the bar would be purple as it climbs up to current level then change to whatever color i have it configured to. are you using v2.4

really .. mine would also show random battery levels as well .. this prog is really buggy

demolasko 12-21-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldehoyos (Post 1429165)
Same Same... I chose a white bar in the options and my display would switch from that fruity rainbow to an even fruitier purple bar... It ruined my silver and black look. So... Uninstalled.
p.

do you have a raiders theme for the TP2?

strra 12-21-2009 03:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
why not use dciBattery? it looks identical and works great (but doesn't have all the options of batti):

Eschelon 12-21-2009 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try using Batti version 2.1 instead of 2.4 (see attached).

A thread over at XDA was following this same issue and it seemed that v2.1 does not suffer from this issue