PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Registry Key Request (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100612)

mwrood 12-07-2009 08:14 PM

Registry Key Request

hello all, i was wondering if someone might take the time to answer a couple questions for me in regards to registry keys and where to find them

first i will state that i DO know how to navigate thru reg keys so if someone could list where the keys r at that would be great.

1. where is the key for the incoming call (the key for the ringtone and the key for the option of ring, ring and vibrate, ring then vibrate, vibrate, etc) i kno where the sound and notification key is at but i am unable to find this particular incoming call reg.

2. where is the key that makes it to where the X button closes apps instead of minimizing them (not the option in settings but the actual reg key)

3.where are the keys for the program launcher (program tab) and how do i set it up to make certain programs for certain shortcuts on the program tab

the reason i am asking this is because what i am wanting to do is set these things the way i want them and then back up the reg key so that whenever i flash to a new rom i can just reload that specific key and be good to go. I am using sashimi and this would make life 1000000000000% times easier...thanks to anyone willing to take the time to help me out

jdmsleepr 12-07-2009 08:41 PM

Re: Registry Key Request

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwrood (Post 1394613)
hello all, i was wondering if someone might take the time to answer a couple questions for me in regards to registry keys and where to find them

first i will state that i DO know how to navigate thru reg keys so if someone could list where the keys r at that would be great.

1. where is the key for the incoming call (the key for the ringtone and the key for the option of ring, ring and vibrate, ring then vibrate, vibrate, etc) i kno where the sound and notification key is at but i am unable to find this particular incoming call reg.

2. where is the key that makes it to where the X button closes apps instead of minimizing them (not the option in settings but the actual reg key)

3.where are the keys for the program launcher (program tab) and how do i set it up to make certain programs for certain shortcuts on the program tab

the reason i am asking this is because what i am wanting to do is set these things the way i want them and then back up the reg key so that whenever i flash to a new rom i can just reload that specific key and be good to go. I am using sashimi and this would make life 1000000000000% times easier...thanks to anyone willing to take the time to help me out

1 HKCU\controlpanel\sounds\ringtone0
2 HKCU\software\htc\taskmanager\enable change to 1
3 HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\ProgramLauncher

mwrood 12-07-2009 09:08 PM

im conused (as usual)...is there any way you can elaborate on which EXACT reg keys are needed and what they are actually controlling

jdmsleepr 12-07-2009 09:36 PM

well if just want to back up for when you flash just go to those keys and export them after your phone is set up the way you want...then you can edit the .reg file with notepad to make changes or to just look at whats in there!!!

mwrood 12-08-2009 01:06 AM

cool...thanks for the help