PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sprint as such douchebags...lol (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8041)

stearic 09-06-2007 02:30 AM

I personally use pdanet and have had no problems with it. Used it on a few of the last days of my billing month and when i got my bill no extra charges. I love having the ability to use it when i'm in need of it and i'm w/out internet.

(V)eGa 09-06-2007 03:55 AM

Yeah I have been using PDANet also. I like it since I can actually use Activesync while using that and I also can use Jeyo Mobile to send and receive text's. My only problem is that the internet cuts off using PDANet from time to time.

stearic 09-06-2007 07:11 AM

I've noticed that also at times the internet will just sorta hang there. I just close the browser down and start it back up and everything seems to be working again, it's wierd but oh well.

B18DelSolT 09-06-2007 07:38 AM

is it true that with pdanet you run slower speeds also, cause with is i can run anywhere from 1.8m to 2.2m, i dont really wanna sacrifice my speed lol. i was also noticing the other day with my 6700 that i never messed with my Multi-NAI settings and tetherd a lot, i mean a lot, and never got charged for it.

MrDeeds 09-06-2007 08:12 AM

The speed difference i've experienced with pdanet vs ics is minimal at best but then again im not getting 1.8m to 2.2m.

capptan 09-06-2007 01:48 PM

you wanna know what is funny I signed up for a sero plan and every month they mess my plan up and charge me for data and text so my bill comes out to be over 230 dollars and im forced to be on hold to get a rep to fix it damn u sprint!!!lucky for them I love my mogul!

B18DelSolT 09-06-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capptan (Post 83571)
you wanna know what is funny I signed up for a sero plan and every month they mess my plan up and charge me for data and text so my bill comes out to be over 230 dollars and im forced to be on hold to get a rep to fix it damn u sprint!!!lucky for them I love my mogul!

Ive heard people complain about that, you can actually have that benefit you if you work them enough, try and make them give you money back for the hassles.

capptan 09-07-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B18DelSolT (Post 83584)
Ive heard people complain about that, you can actually have that benefit you if you work them enough, try and make them give you money back for the hassles.

hmmm imma do that ... ty homie

B18DelSolT 09-08-2007 12:49 AM

i dunno ill have to look and see were i found this stuff, but you can always try and threaten leaving them, that usually does the trick, or bring up some random story, like i canceled my bros contract and they were like no dont, well drop you internet 10 dollars so all you pay is 5, i was like no. but long story short. you can do it

stearic 09-08-2007 01:04 PM

No offence guys, it's things like this that really piss's sprint off. When people abuse the system to get free stuff out of them. Granted yes, you might be entitled to a small discount, but to get tons of free stuff and huge discounts (especially on a sero account) for no other reason then that you are cheap isn't right. Alot of time's it's an honest mistake and not fully their fault so cut them some slack and don't try to screw them over.