PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Disable Clock in the Title Bar of the today screen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5233)

dpaulsmith 06-22-2007 11:02 AM

Disable Clock in the Title Bar of the today screen

Is it possible to remove the clock in the title bar for the today screen? I see the setting to enable the clock in the title bar for other apps/screens but it doesn't appear to have any effect on the today screen title bar.

I've done a search in the forums and I may be using the wrong search terms, but I didn't find exactly what I was referring to for WM6.

wowthatisrandom 06-22-2007 11:15 AM

i remove mine using WA2... i dont know that u can by itself in wm5/6 i could be wrong

Pibe38 06-22-2007 01:50 PM

Try SK Tools, I used it to display the date and time on the top bar ant even thought the hack worked, the font is too big and the year gets cut off.

However, I assume that if it worked to make it display the date and time, it should work to make the clock disappear.

dpaulsmith 06-22-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pibe38
Try SK Tools, I used it to display the date and time on the top bar ant even thought the hack worked, the font is too big and the year gets cut off.

However, I assume that if it worked to make it display the date and time, it should work to make the clock disappear.

Ahhh yes....SKTOOLS.....got it and it works....

budney 07-01-2007 11:41 PM

Any one else use this hack in SKTools? With my Mogul it will disable the clock, speaker, and half of the signal icon. :shock: I was looking for something to get rid of all three, so this all most worked.

pixelwix 07-02-2007 01:06 AM

just go to

Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell]
"ShowTitleBarClock"=dword:0

set that to 0 and it should replace the time with the a battrey meter

budney 07-02-2007 01:42 AM

Did not try that one as I do not want the battery up their either. The other registry entry below that one will hide the clock, but did the same thing as the SKTools hack. I was looking for away not to use Wisbar Advance to achieve the look I want.

havieri23 07-02-2007 11:20 AM

with sktools. when using the cleaner. what do you guys get rid of, and what do you guys keep. last time i erased everything, and my ppc was had a long delay launching programs

Darkness231 07-02-2007 03:22 PM

Is there a reg edit for the exact opposite? I want the clock and the time displayed in the title bar (all the time). Ive tried other edits for this that I have found but none seem to work. Any Ideas

jamesus 07-02-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by budney
Any one else use this hack in SKTools? With my Mogul it will disable the clock, speaker, and half of the signal icon. :shock: I was looking for something to get rid of all three, so this all most worked.

I noticed this as well. Seems almost like the width of where the clock is fixed and the other icons just slide underneath this area. :x