PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Updated: 02/05 - NO LONGER WORKING on Sprint - Real Picture Mail (PicMail, MMS) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5129)

Pibe38 06-20-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmeister
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pibe38
Quote:

Originally Posted by nmeister
i guess since i have absolutely no good ideas you can dump your registry after a hard reset and compare it to someone elses who doesnt have the problem.

What problem? You have not posted on this thread before about having a problem.

Oops, I had a bunch of threads open in firefox, and I was trying to be helpful on a different one. I knew I mis-posted when I went to check the status of the other thread and didnt see my response. I just had no idea where I wrote this.

:lol:

No problem, just checking.

Killabee44 06-20-2007 10:38 PM

Guys,

I installed the cab and did a soft reboot. I then sent myself a cartoon video mms from another phone but the cartoon would not play. I could only see a snapshot of the first frame. Is there a setting that I need to change? Thanks.

Pibe38 06-20-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killabee44
Guys,

I installed the cab and did a soft reboot. I then sent myself a cartoon video mms from another phone but the cartoon would not play. I could only see a snapshot of the first frame. Is there a setting that I need to change? Thanks.

This application is designed to send MMS.

Killabee44 06-20-2007 11:08 PM

Hmm ok. Got it. I guess receiving video mms is a different story...

ViPaDawG 06-20-2007 11:21 PM

for videos, dont u have to save them to your phone first? i may be wrong, but i thought that's how it worked. i've only ever received one video MMS, which was several months ago, and it was on my old a900 dumbphone.

gigatigga 06-21-2007 01:33 AM

Mine says

"media message notification"
"message delivery failed. Or message receipt failed."

Any ideas?

jobine 06-21-2007 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigatigga
Mine says

"media message notification"
"message delivery failed. Or message receipt failed."

Any ideas?

You use wrong server like me....
I'm with telus and it down't work with this server name

starfury1 06-21-2007 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ViPaDawG
for videos, dont u have to save them to your phone first? i may be wrong, but i thought that's how it worked. i've only ever received one video MMS, which was several months ago, and it was on my old a900 dumbphone.

I sent myself a video and downloaded it and played it just fine... though if anyone uses TCPMP, it didnt play it but it did play just fine on windows media player..
:)

havieri23 06-22-2007 10:25 AM

if i install the palm threaded hack (for the 700wx) do i need to install this also for the mms to work?

PPC6700Man 06-22-2007 11:32 AM

I will do this today, Phones out for delivery.

Hey guys, Can I use either the old Treo/PPC6700 regedit or Do I haft to use this one?