PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 11:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800

lcrazyaznl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
blue notification bubbles?

Hey im not sure what it is or called, but i cooked it with build os a few times now i dunno where it is or what it is.

its the little blue bubbles you get when you get a text or missed call.

Then the text box is a big window pop up?

any ideas guys?
Old 11-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO + Palm PRE + Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

gearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuffgearjunkeez knows their stuff
Re: blue notification bubbles?

i've actually asked about this a few times. And I have not been able to get an answer or nail it down. Good luck!

[
Old 12-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

what the heck r u guys talking about.. I send 12000+ texts a month and prob receive as many if not more..and I never answer a call first time through so I always have missed calls...no blue bubbles..

and you said its something you cooked into the rom? shouldn't be hard then to go backwards down the list of your build to sort it out..
Old 12-01-2008, 08:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
what the heck r u guys talking about.. I send 12000+ texts a month and prob receive as many if not more..
ok, Im curious. I used my phone A LOT. I have all my IMs linked to it. I have 4 banks with all my accnts linked and 7 CCs. Any and all daily activity goes to my phone. I havce ppl who would rather text than talk and both Hotmail and Gmail forward all new email notifications from the 3 PPC forums, the 2 Olds forums, the 2 Dodge forums, the local GA forums and one or two others I may mess around in. So with that I think that is more than most ppl. So I am curious on how it is you do 12k+ on texts and the same getting sent to you. I just find that a bit hard to believe. Here is a screenshot of my usage from my VZW bill from last month and this is about average for me.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:53 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

LOL i've been in the 3,000 range before. But i'm still not sure what they're talkin about. I have the colored icons and I posted a thread about them in the titan upgrades forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (27.5 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-01-2008, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah, ive I been close to that but never 12k. And ive never seen any blue bubbles either. Maybe the OP can take a screenshot so we could see what you are seeing.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k

I have one blue bubble, instead of the blue/green one, when I have multiple notifications. I'f i get a chance i'll post a screenshot.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro

crazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcrazychef is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to crazychef Send a message via Skype™ to crazychef

1st off I def mistated my self my 12000 texts would include everything.. 10000 to 12000 texts is average for me..

What can I say "Pimpin aint easy"
Old 12-02-2008, 10:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychef View Post
1st off I def mistated my self my 12000 texts would include everything.. 10000 to 12000 texts is average for me..

What can I say "Pimpin aint easy"
For real pimps, I am sure it isnt. However, you still didnt answer how you accumulate 10k-12k text a month. I just dont think you are doing that much. Anyone who might do that much either has no life or a gay sounding voice and doesnt want to talk on the phone. Sorry for the doubt but I just dont believe you.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

oniisan608 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to oniisan608

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
For real pimps, I am sure it isnt. However, you still didnt answer how you accumulate 10k-12k text a month. I just dont think you are doing that much. Anyone who might do that much either has no life or a gay sounding voice and doesnt want to talk on the phone. Sorry for the doubt but I just dont believe you.
I lol'd. But I've sent upwards of 6,000 or so in a month. I think that's my record. My dad keeps me updated on the bill every once in a while. But that was all texting between Facebook, AIM (I use Palringo now), my friends and my girlfriend. When it's free, unlimited, and you can do it during class, it's pretty easy to rack up the high numbers.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan