PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   pioneer deh-p7000bt (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40389)

jon11536 10-19-2008 03:09 PM

Re: pioneer deh-p7000bt

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmerfudpucker (Post 461036)
Did you reset your HU before you added you phone for the first time? plus mine is the "p7000bt" not the older "7000bt", the older unit has the RCA connectors on wires in a plug on the back, the newer unit has the RCA's directly on the back of the deck.(that fixed the ground issue causing the flapping sound in the subs:disgust:), and a usb plug. Plus you might want to look into the firmware update for the deck as well, I will do the research and post the links asap.

Yea I Did reset it for like the 20th time now.:protest::angry7: Hmm I didn't there were firmware updates as fas the decks are concerned.I'll do some research myself now and we'll see.

tpizana 10-19-2008 03:54 PM

using the reset on the radio, or should i unplug the bat for awhile? i hope i can get this problem fixed. Thanks for all the help peeps..

thanks

elmerfudpucker 10-22-2008 06:42 PM

Couldnt find any updates myself:scratch: but anyway what rom you using? I run no2chems and dont have any problems at all.

princelton 10-22-2008 09:52 PM

I have a blue tooth / mogul question.... I have a kenwood deck, not sure on the model #, as im not there, but its an older deck, tuner and flip out LCD only, dvd is a separate 1/2 din deck. I know kenwood makes a blue tooth "box" that can be added on, and im pretty sure it would work with mine.... what I am wondering is if I can display mogul programs on the decks screen, say tomtom, or sprint TV, and hear them thru the stereo speakers??? I would imagine BT is only the audio,maybe data transfer, but I don't know if it could be done w/ BT & USB somehow, or maybe wifi..... or is this why the touch pro has a tv-out (is it a dongle? s-video?) thank you all!

elmerfudpucker 10-23-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princelton (Post 469960)
I have a blue tooth / mogul question.... I have a kenwood deck, not sure on the model #, as im not there, but its an older deck, tuner and flip out LCD only, dvd is a separate 1/2 din deck. I know kenwood makes a blue tooth "box" that can be added on, and im pretty sure it would work with mine.... what I am wondering is if I can display mogul programs on the decks screen, say tomtom, or sprint TV, and hear them thru the stereo speakers??? I would imagine BT is only the audio,maybe data transfer, but I don't know if it could be done w/ BT & USB somehow, or maybe wifi..... or is this why the touch pro has a tv-out (is it a dongle? s-video?) thank you all!

If you can get me a model numbers to what you have I can check on the bluetooth for you. but as far as I know there is no vidio out via bluetooth yet(altho that would be cool as hell!:headbang:) That is why I want the new Touch Pro, but I hear it has only 4 gig internal and does not have micro sd slot, that would be a deal breaker.:angry7:

gator2k83 10-23-2008 02:20 PM

The Touch Diamond on sprint has the 4gb internal ssd drive with no micro sd slot. No slide out keyboard and no tv out. Might be supported but is not enabled on the Touch Diamond. The Touch Pro has the TV out via 3 rca dongle. Has the micro sd card slot and the slide out keyboard.

I have heard that on the Verizon version of the Touch Diamond or whatever Verizon is going to call it has the micro sd slot instead of the built in 4gb ssd.