PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   what is the best screen keyboard for the mogul? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38411)

miketab 09-24-2008 12:14 PM

what is the best screen keyboard for the mogul?

I have touchpal, but looking for a full qwerty that is big enough to actually use by figures and type accurately.

HBOOT 09-24-2008 12:31 PM

Re: what is the best screen keyboard for the mogul?

Hey man, Resco keyboard pro is my default one,I can type while I am sitting in my car and the mogul is in the dash mount, you also may wanna check spb full keyboard I used it but byp***** it..

JDFlint 09-24-2008 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am using PDA Media KBD, it has an option for a full screen keyboard. I got it from some freeware site, can't remember which one at the moment though. I've attached it, it must be ran from your pc.

Lylej2k 09-24-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hbenz2008 (Post 431193)
Hey man, Resco keyboard pro is my default one,I can type while I am sitting in my car and the mogul is in the dash mount, you also may wanna check spb full keyboard I used it but byp***** it..

+1 for resco. best i've tried.

Protonus 09-25-2008 09:53 PM

The OEM HTC Diamond Keypad, is the best SIP IMHO. It's a T9 enabled pad, that works like a normal phone, allowing for fast onehanded text entry. It's excellent. When I want QWERTY - i pull out my full keyboard.

Krunk B 09-27-2008 04:12 PM

where do you get that keypad???

Automaton 09-27-2008 04:46 PM

Why would you want an on screen keyboard if you have a real physical QWERTY on your phone? Or why didn't you get a phone that didn't have a keyboard built in if you like using on-screen keyboards?

myhollowworld2 09-27-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automaton (Post 436193)
Why would you want an on screen keyboard if you have a real physical QWERTY on your phone? Or why didn't you get a phone that didn't have a keyboard built in if you like using on-screen keyboards?

He's probably like the rest of us with a dying keyboard.

MrObvious 09-28-2008 02:08 AM

Or maybe it's easier to hold the phone in one hand to text? Honestly any T9 keyboard is probably the best.

KuRuPtIoN 12-04-2008 09:00 PM

What's the name of that program that lets you pick an on screen keyboard and make it stick? I just did a hard reset and the default keyboard keeps popping up. Thanks for the help.