PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Does the new rom blow or what (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32674)

jdryang 07-22-2008 12:55 PM

Does the new rom blow or what

I've just flashed the official rom today and 99% of the programs won't even install. I'm about to throw this p.o.s. out the window. Wifi doesn't work, now even youtube doesn't work. Tcpmp doesn't install, neither does opera 9.5 beta. I'm trying to avoid a custom rom if I have to but if anyone knows of any custom 6.1 build with these features then please let me know or post a link.

Didn't all those videos about 6.1 say youtube, full flash support etc etc. Big promises and no delivery.

arparent 07-22-2008 01:09 PM

Re: Does the new rom blow or what

I don't have any of the problems you've described. There are fixes for just about all of them on various forums. The only problem I have is with skype not working, and from what I understand, the skype people are working on it.

matty032 07-22-2008 01:44 PM

Yeah dude, you need to reflash I believe.....:scratch:

riotek 07-22-2008 01:46 PM

The only real problem I am having so far is YouTube dosn't work anymore with TCMP fails to start after it is installed at least www.youtube.com, I have not checked m.youtube.com, The other problem is Wifi finds wireless networks connects, but does not go anywhere and fails. Anyone know of any fix's for this?

riotek 07-22-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matty032 (Post 356633)

I have this same problem and flashed twice.

Bradleyj44 07-22-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arparent (Post 356579)
I don't have any of the problems you've described. There are fixes for just about all of them on various forums. The only problem I have is with skype not working, and from what I understand, the skype people are working on it.

I'm not having any problems at all either, pretty satisfied now

jdryang 07-22-2008 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matty032 (Post 356633)

I have flashed twice myself. I just might go no2chem or something.

jdryang 07-22-2008 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arparent (Post 356579)

could you post links to these fixes please. i've also searched xda and sprint users to no avail.

cornelious2 07-22-2008 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riotek (Post 356635)
The only real problem I am having so far is YouTube dosn't work anymore with TCMP fails to start after it is installed at least www.youtube.com, I have not checked m.youtube.com, The other problem is Wifi finds wireless networks connects, but does not go anywhere and fails. Anyone know of any fix's for this?

There is a newer version of TCPMP for windows 6.1 its a recompile

tech 07-22-2008 02:10 PM

coreplayer the latest one work with flashbundle but the sucky part if yall palringo user it will disable the picture seiung app u have to open it with reasco or explore to enable it and put it back to defualt