PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ok question for all u ppc genius ppl.... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28473)

jadamuah2k2 06-05-2008 01:47 AM

ok question for all u ppc genius ppl....

im not that good where i feel comfortable flashing my ROM on my phone...

:violent2:<----my phone inside if i tried it probably

I see all these great applications you make and put on your phones and I want them!

but I'm not too sure if I wanna do it myself....SO MY QUESTION IS...

Where would I go to have someone put this stuff on my phone?

:scratch:

lemme kno! THANKS! =D>

dan-htc-touch 06-05-2008 02:10 AM

Re: ok question for all u ppc genius ppl....

send me your phone and $500.00 I will set it up for you

Ok, just kidding. read and re-read for a week or two, and you will know enough. if you are unsure of something, check replies to see how many people it worked for

jadamuah2k2 06-05-2008 02:15 AM

hmmm ok...thanks!

nosmohtac 06-05-2008 02:46 AM

It's not as hard as it seems.

I read another post like this and had a guy pm me his email addy, and I walked him through flashing a custom ROM.

When he was all done he was telling me that a preschooler could have done it.

The instructions that I sent him were no different than many of the threads in these forums.

If you really want to do it, spend a few hours over the next few weeks reading the FAQ's and sticky forums on upgrading and you can't go wrong.

...and in the off chance that something does go wrong there are plenty of threads on every situation you may encounter. If the search feature doesn't return any results than ask your question in a new thread.

jadamuah2k2 06-05-2008 03:08 AM

thanks for the help....

jadamuah2k2 06-05-2008 03:09 AM

but i just want to know are there places where i could take my phone for someone smart like u guys to just do a bunch of crazy **** to my phone... i wanna pimp my phone out! lol

No1ustad 06-05-2008 03:29 AM

get insurance on your phone. and don't be scared. read, read read, esp the tutorials, they're very step by step. doing something new always is scary the first time.

SBR_L3GION 06-05-2008 03:37 AM

hey man i would be willing to to email or IM you completely through the process of flashing your rom. i am not sure bout this week but i have the unlimited everything plan and might be able to hit you up with a phone call helping you through it but of course you would have have a line ohter than your cell phone.

jason25 06-05-2008 05:25 AM

where are you from? I'll do it for a 12-pack and I'll even share it with you. It is really easy, just read the stickies.

jadamuah2k2 06-05-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason25 (Post 305526)
where are you from? I'll do it for a 12-pack and I'll even share it with you. It is really easy, just read the stickies.

Bronx.....far away from where u are from :(