PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Picture Mail (MMS) software - Proof of Concept (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23952)

chappy 04-14-2008 09:43 AM

Re: Picture Mail (MMS) software - Proof of Concept

I just hope you guys don't spend a lot of time and effort then everyone abandons your programs when Sprint releases the official MMS solution this summer with the update. (This summer, haha right. A guy can hope though)

Just realize that Sprint's program will probably be bare bones. Make yours do lots of cool stuff so people will still want it over the Sprint one.

beyawnko 04-14-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chappy (Post 249398)
I just hope you guys don't spend a lot of time and effort then everyone abandons your programs when Sprint releases the official MMS solution this summer with the update. (This summer, haha right. A guy can hope though)

Just realize that Sprint's program will probably be bare bones. Make yours do lots of cool stuff so people will still want it over the Sprint one.

im sure itll have more support than Sprints anyways haha

thezero4 04-14-2008 11:48 AM

I really like this idea. I hate how it is now having to open PIE to get my pics. Esppecially since Sprints picture mail site doesn't work with opera. Since PIE is never set as my default browser its a pain. So I hope you guys can get this working well. especially if the two programs merge.

wavezero 04-17-2008 05:10 PM

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS!?!? I was all jacked up for it on monday and thread has dropped completely dead...

Sponge14 04-17-2008 05:17 PM

I am looking forward to the first person that gets mms to send and receive reliably. It's between this one and sMMs, from what I can see.

ajones7279 04-17-2008 06:42 PM

Give him a lil time man. Right now we have sMMS to hold us down until they collaborate the two or until he gets done or w/e

countervirus 04-17-2008 06:45 PM

im really looking forward to this i never liked having to go to the sprint website just to look at my pictures.

gino 04-20-2008 02:11 PM

When can we Download this app. ?

Spunks3 04-20-2008 02:30 PM

great idea!! i wish i knew how to program lol, i would dedicate my life to this freakin place!!

hope to see a Beta soon :)

Limegrntaln 04-20-2008 11:12 PM

I send and recieve true MMS with my Mogul. I wont take any credit for figuring it out, but I am also on the cricket network.