PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   microsoft voice command (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21613)

holo 03-18-2008 01:29 AM

microsoft voice command

does confirmation over BT work now on the new sprint rom? I know it works on the windows mobile 6.1 roms, is there a fix that can be applied that takes something from this or does it just work by default now????

anyone know????

cuse94 03-18-2008 09:26 AM

Re: microsoft voice command

I am using MS VC with the new 3.35 ROM and confirmations are working now. You just need to go in and make sure they are selected in the set up.

ScottHarris 03-18-2008 08:18 PM

Before 3.35 I could not get the confirmation to work so I just truned it off. After 3.35 it works fine.

Ryan07 03-19-2008 10:57 AM

When I use 1.6 on the new ROM, I don't get confirmations when I say a contacts name. I also don't get the initial beep when I pressed the assigned function key. The little microphone appears and it works, just no feedback.

I have the settings as I did on the stock ROM and on my Apache, so I just don't worry about it.

kilmarac 03-20-2008 08:59 PM

Does anyone have this on a cab that I can put into the autoinstall, or do you have to run it from your computer.

soaknfused 03-20-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kilmarac (Post 224833)
Does anyone have this on a cab that I can put into the autoinstall, or do you have to run it from your computer.

If you run the program once from your PC the cab file for the install is located on your hard drive, I did that once way back and copied it to my sd card for future installs. If anyone knows off the top of their head where it is located feel free to chime in, otherwise the best advice I can offer is to run the PC install and search your computer for files that end in .cab

kilmarac 03-20-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soaknfused (Post 224836)
If you run the program once from your PC the cab file for the install is located on your hard drive, I did that once way back and copied it to my sd card for future installs. If anyone knows off the top of their head where it is located feel free to chime in, otherwise the best advice I can offer is to run the PC install and search your computer for files that end in .cab

Glad you mentioned that, I found it at

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Voice Command\Windows Mobile Pocket PC\US 1.60 for M2M\Microsoft Voice Command US PPC 1.60 for M2M.PPC420_StrongARM.cab

EBAYMONSTER 03-31-2008 11:59 PM

I have tried over and over to check announce incoming calls but the check keeps removing itself. same for announce through speaker. i have the 6800

bcarroll61 07-14-2008 01:48 PM

does anyone know if there is a patch that solves this for the Verizon XV6800. If so what do I do to obtain it.

sandiegodude 07-15-2008 12:04 PM

Which version of 1.6 works with the new sprint rom?
i had the newest version and it still didn't work!

:( i miss voice command.