PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Hardware problem or bricked ? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=141071)

Bradlee 02-19-2011 04:21 PM

Hardware problem or bricked ?

My htc titan was running perfectly then all the sudden it turned off and when i turn it back on it stays on for 3 second then goes off , i tried flashing a stock rom but it still has the same problem, any ideas please ??? thanks in advance](*,)

Tinkerbell 02-19-2011 04:58 PM

Re: Hardware problem or bricked ?

Humm... Sorry to hear about that. I assume that you have tried it with it plugged in to eliminate that it is a battery issue?

Bradlee 02-20-2011 02:12 AM

yea i tried to charge it was showing the orange light but it still woudnt turn on so i dnt really know whats wrong with it

Tinkerbell 02-20-2011 03:24 AM

Humm... that is an unusual issue that you are having there. I fear that you are having hardware issues if you flashed back to stock and are still having the same problem. =[

Bradlee 02-20-2011 10:58 AM

yea ill just buy another one or try and open mine up and see if somethings wrong inside, but thanks for the help and i like your apache roms did u make any for the titan?

Tinkerbell 02-20-2011 12:21 PM

Awe... that is sweet of you to say. So sorry about your device. Yes, I do have a few Titan builds here. Just haven't released them to the public yet. =]

Bradlee 02-20-2011 03:47 PM

o arite can u let me know when you release them?

shaggylive 02-20-2011 03:56 PM

it's possible that your battery has completely died, and a new (different) battery may work. otherwise it's possible that leaving the battery out for a few day/weeks could restore functionality. not that it's practical to not have a phone that long. ;)

I have a mogul that refuses to die. everytime it's had a problem I just went to another of my ppc's and it fixed it's self by the time I tried switching back to it.

Bradlee 02-20-2011 05:03 PM

yea thats what i thought i have 2 batteries nd still the same problem

Tinkerbell 02-20-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradlee (Post 2058764)
o arite can u let me know when you release them?

Sure!! Thank you for your interest! You are sweet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaggylive (Post 2058772)
it's possible that your battery has completely died, and a new (different) battery may work.

Humm... that would be interesting. Bradlee, you don't have another battery there that you could try do you? Or a friend that also has a Titan so you could switch out the battery to test yours?