PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many times has your handset been replaced?
1-2 99 24.57%
3-4 68 16.87%
5-6 17 4.22%
6+ 18 4.47%
Never 201 49.88%
Voters: 403. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 07:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

slvrap1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The same one i bought in 07/07 is the same one i have now. Handset volume is a little low, but other than that no complaints
Old 01-22-2008, 09:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

customshopkv1 is a n00b
Zero so far, but I just got it in the middle of December.

Previous Phones - Wing (T-Mobile), Blackberry 8800 (T-Mobile), Razr V3t
Old 01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: AT&T

rsohne is just getting started
I am on my third in 2 months. The first for a very poor battery performance and the second for a stuck side button Verizon could not fix. All quality issues and not the way I treat a phone. I have never had quality issues like these in 10 years with any other phone.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

sherv is becoming a great contributor
I am ready to shoot myself. The OK button on my keyboard came off (unglued?), the messaging hard button and the green phone button barely work (I have to pound them to get a response, they degenerated over time), and there's a lighter/whiter splotch on my screen (which I know many of us here have but it is still a defect). I've reached the limit of my patience with these issues so I tried to contact Sprint to get a return via my warranty. They give me a bum number for HTC, when I call HTC says that this line only services TMobile and AT&T. I call back and then am transferred properly but the horribly rude and bitchy HTC rep tells me that I have to ship the phone for repairs and it'll be ready in 2 weeks.

What gives, why can't Sprint just replace the handset? Should I go in person to a sprint store?
Old 01-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

akastixx is keeping up the good workakastixx is keeping up the good work
once here. mine got lost/stolen... i'm leaning towards lost considering the amount of alcohol that spilled on me that night, and by on me i mean down my throat. other than that, like someones sig so aptly suggests, a soft reset a day keeps my mogul happy.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro by HTC

kain144000 is a n00b
First, I'd had my Sprint Mogul for some time, but only recently activated because I wanted TEP to replace my PPC-6700 (Apache) first ('had screen problems, non-funcional volume slider, and failing miniUSB port), which they now have. And, here's the kicker...
'Got my Mogul (like-new, and non-refurb'd (according to ESPT)) for ::drumroll::
<$125 ('think the agreed upon price was $125, but 'took the LIRR to meet the guy, but the damn conductor charged me the peak rate, so I think the guy let it slide for $122, cash)
Old 01-22-2008, 01:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

cwest06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cwest06 Send a message via MSN to cwest06 Send a message via Yahoo to cwest06
I have only replaced my phones if it gets scratches or i drop it to many times. but other than that i have never had it replaced because of something might be wrong with it
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch (Thanks Channy)
Mogul 6800
PPC 6700
Treo 650
PPC 6600
Treo 600
MM 5600
Sanyo 8200
MM 5500
MM 4500
Sprint Employee 2000-2005
Old 01-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Granted I've only had it since just before Thanksgiving, I've not had one replaced yet. I havent had any deal breaking issues yet to warrant it, every prob i've had has been fixable with some searching and pointed question asking of the ppcgeeks masters (I am but a Padawan when compared to some here)
Old 01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I am on my 5th Mogul. 1st was because I dropped it and it got all scratched up and I was within my 30 day trail so I just swappped it out for another and the others have all been because of crappy LCD white spots.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

bkaz is becoming a great contributor
Waiting for my second xv6800 to arrive tomorrow. My current phone has a stuck LED. It it REALLY bright in the dark. Verizon couldn't fix it and I've had the phone since Jan 4th.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan