PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Appointments show up hour late on calender (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=10610)

vman51 10-28-2007 01:38 PM

Appointments show up hour late on calender

Well, after upgrading the rom and putting back all my old apps, I noticed that all of my appointments appear an hour late on my phone.
However, when I go to edit them, they show the right time.

I have tried doing a few soft resets, nothings changed.

I remember this happened to my when I had the 700wx, right after I did a hard reset, but I had no idea why. I forgot how it got fixed..

Sorry if its been asked before, but I did search and couldnt find any information on it.

dcd 10-28-2007 01:50 PM

are you running the sprint rom or a custom rom?

try this: go into clock settings and change your timezone by 3 or 4 hours. exit, wait a few minutes, soft reset. go back in and change back to your timezone. exit, wait a few minutes, soft reset. does it fix the calendar?

vman51 10-28-2007 03:38 PM

its the sprint rom..

I tried what you suggested and the appointments still show up an hour late..

Could is be because of daylight savings time being one week late this year?

dcd 10-28-2007 03:58 PM

your device has the dst patch, do you sync your calendar somewhere?

vman51 10-28-2007 11:02 PM

I sync with mail2web, and I think it synced with my computer outlook as well (but I dont write anything in outlook)

I checked mail2web, and on the calendar the individual appointments show up an hour late, but when I go to see the entire series, it shows up as the right time

phuangk 10-28-2007 11:25 PM

Download the Microsoft DST patch for Windows Mobile and install it, hope that will help

willysp 10-28-2007 11:32 PM

This morning my Mogul's (2.19) clock was set one hour too early. So, Sprint screwed up the 2007 DST date either in the ROM, or in their system.

I manually changed time zone to something else and back and resynch'ed time over the air each time. Ended up with the correct timezone and time.

vman51 10-28-2007 11:58 PM

the time on the headset is showing up right, but its just my appointments showing up on my calendar an hour late..

but either way, the patch did it..thanks to everyone for their help :)

motopsyko32 10-30-2007 10:19 AM

i installed all that DST MS PATCH crap and even hard reset my phone and reinstalled all that crap. All my times on my PC, outlook , calendar etc are fine but my phone has everything an hour behind......

More so, when I try to uninstall MS DST patch for WM5 it says "Unable to Uninstall DST Patch. Would you like to remove it from the list?" No, I would like to stick up Bill Gates' ass and make his life run an hour behind for the next 5 days!

So how are you all doing today?

motopsyko32 10-30-2007 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcd (Post 108897)
are you running the sprint rom or a custom rom?

try this: go into clock settings and change your timezone by 3 or 4 hours. exit, wait a few minutes, soft reset. go back in and change back to your timezone. exit, wait a few minutes, soft reset. does it fix the calendar?

This worked for me. Holy crap. If I had a sister I would introduce you to her....