PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC MyTouch3G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
How do I get an unlock code?

I want to carrier unlock my Mytouch, but it requires an unlock code and I have no idea where do find it (apparently google doesn't know either, at least from what I could find)

Any ideas?!?
Old 05-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Re: How do I get an unlock code?

You need to call T-Mobile to get the unlock code. Not sure if they have any requirements you need to meet to get the code.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 07-22-2010, 11:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MyTouch Slide 3g
Carrier: T-Mobile

origtopcat is a n00b

Call T-Mobile and they will give you the unlock codes. The only requirement is that you need to have had service with them for more than 40 days.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: AT&T

smurfgod is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to smurfgod Send a message via Yahoo to smurfgod

I called there 1-800# today and they told me if you bought it from someone then you had to fax(not email) a bill of sale. I was like WTF? Why do you need a bill of sale, but I couldn't get an answer....But if you have service with them, as stated above, for more then 40 days, they will give it to you.

1-800-937-8997 - T-Mobile
Old 12-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mytouch 3g
Carrier: tmobile

jhselti is a n00b

ok when dealing with tmobile you have to be firm and if they dont give you what you want ask for a supervisior. they cant stop you from getting the unlock code since you own the phone so just tell them you know it can be done and that if they cant go above the person you are talking to very simple but could go on for hours just did it today worked l;ike a charm now just have to wait for the email which sucks

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > HTC MyTouch3G