PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   REQ: Working Bluetooth Notification Fix (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=94251)

cpc28655 12-28-2009 08:55 PM

Re: REQ: Working Bluetooth Notification Fix

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACSteel (Post 1433492)
Here is the reg edit for getting the default dialer so no need to install "Diamond Tweak" unless you want to test the other options. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\security\phone\skin\Enabled=0

A couple of the negatives I've noticed so far by doing this are:

1. My red hard button "end call" will not hang up on a call, I have to use the touch screen dialer's end button.

2. The screen does not automatically turn off in a call when close to your face.

No other issues so far but hoping this gives reg edit people an idea how to fix the bluetooth issue within the HTC dialer.

My screen turns off fine. As far as the red hard button not ending the call, there might a good reason for that. The imagio doesn't have a separate power button like the diamond/pro has. This allows you to turn the screen back on if you need to without ending the call.

knotbeerdan 12-30-2009 01:31 PM

Anyone notice poor bluetooth performance? I have tried two different headsets and if i have my phone in my pocket or belt holster i get a lot of static. I have to hold the phone up to the bluetooth earpiece to get a clear call.

nsa_sailor 12-30-2009 02:54 PM

The manual that came with my S9 Stereo Bluetooth headset said something like that. Having the phone below your waist may cause interference.

knotbeerdan 12-30-2009 06:02 PM

see but it doesnt matter where i put it. Say for instance if i put it in my shirt pocket and talk on bluetooth all i can hear is static. I have tried this with different hands free devices all with the same result

kyderr 01-03-2010 01:14 PM

I have got the bluetooth notification cab installed, and that gives me an option to set a sound for the bluetooth disconnect, but the notify is still made. I would like to be able to disable notifies for bluetooh connect or disconnect, and enable sounds for this event. My Motorola Q with winmo 6.1 did this fine. Does it have to do with TouchFlo?

gcianc 01-16-2010 06:50 PM

same here. anyone have any idea how to eliminate the disable notification.

i don't want to know anything about bluetooth when using it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyderr (Post 1457653)
I have got the bluetooth notification cab installed, and that gives me an option to set a sound for the bluetooth disconnect, but the notify is still made. I would like to be able to disable notifies for bluetooh connect or disconnect, and enable sounds for this event. My Motorola Q with winmo 6.1 did this fine. Does it have to do with TouchFlo?