PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Anyone else notice their phone getting worse and worse? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=103376)

jbh00jh 12-28-2009 10:29 AM

Re: Anyone else notice their phone getting worse and worse?

I have not had any problems other than the memory leak. I have done some reg edits to tweek the performance and it works fine.

jlh11364 12-28-2009 01:45 PM

I have only done one hard reset. That was because Microsoft My phone double sinc'd everything one night. Otherwise I soft reset only with new tweaks and it runs super well. (if only the battery would last longer, it would be perfect)

Strykker 12-30-2009 09:34 AM

I have been installing and uninstalling and tweaking mine from day one and to date I am happy to report that I have not had to hard reset the device. I have not had freezing issues and I installed a app to speed it up a bit an it works great.

Thanks to all here who have helped me make the transition from my Motorola Q to the Imagio.

johncal 12-30-2009 06:43 PM

The onlt time I get a freeze up is if I do a ton of web surfing without clearing the cache. Other than that, I do a memory clean a couple of times a day. Phone runs great and never noticed any performance difference. Just got a replacement today though for a bad call end button.... we'll see how this one goes.

cbreze 12-30-2009 07:44 PM

I can happily report that my Imagio is doing quite the opposite and getting better and better. The more tweaking and tuning I do utilizing all the fantastic knowledge on this forum just makes this device run smoother and quicker. I be very pleased with it.:grin:

johnbrain 01-01-2010 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johncal (Post 1449226)
The onlt time I get a freeze up is if I do a ton of web surfing without clearing the cache. Other than that, I do a memory clean a couple of times a day. Phone runs great and never noticed any performance difference. Just got a replacement today though for a bad call end button.... we'll see how this one goes.

Mine has the teeniest little rise above my assignable left soft key, belowthe zoom bar. I can only see it if I catch the light just right. Doesn't affect anything at all, and the phone runs so well I really don't want to exchange it just for that.

On the other hand, the phone was expensive and should have that flaw and I wonder if over time it could get bigger.

I just did my first hard reset and only because I messed up Opera 9.7 and couldn't reinstall. With SPB Mobiel Shell my phone got even better.

jacko1 01-01-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johncal (Post 1449226)

where do you go ti clean your cache is that your web history ?