PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Imagio (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Edit programs listed on Manila "All Programs" List (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100939)

cslawren 12-09-2009 02:49 PM

Edit programs listed on Manila "All Programs" List

Hey all, I'm trying to edit what programs show up on the All Programs list under TF3D. Specifically, I'm messing around with the Office Mobile 2010 Beta and want to get rid of the Office Mobile 2007 icons since they're just taking up space. Any ideas where the shortcuts are located? They're not under \Windows\Start Menu.

nsa_sailor 12-09-2009 02:58 PM

Re: Edit programs listed on Manila "All Programs" List

Hve you looked under \Windows\Start Menu\Programs?

cslawren 12-09-2009 02:59 PM

Yep, not there. I deleted those icons from that list, but they still show up in the TF3D All Programs list.

fwaits 12-09-2009 03:13 PM

Items in that path in subfolders like Tools or Games show up there as well.

cslawren 12-09-2009 03:52 PM

Nevermind, good call, didn't even think to look in the Tools folder for Office Mobile. Thanks and sorry for the question with an obvious answer.

slumpey326 12-09-2009 03:53 PM

where are you getting the office mobile 2010 beta from, is there a cab somewhere.

sensatti 12-09-2009 03:55 PM

It's in windows marketplace free.

wedgemoose 12-09-2009 04:13 PM

I guess it's temporary. Says it will come off our phones in february. I don't know how they do that but say they will. At least we can try till then. Word & Excel have more features. thats all i can see different. Unless you make excel & word docs on your phone your not missing anything

cslawren 12-09-2009 05:32 PM

PowerPoint has some nice integration features with the PC side during presentations. That's what I've been using mostly. I'm eagerly awaiting Outlook Mobile 2010, especially since it doesn't come with the current beta.

fwaits 12-09-2009 06:41 PM

Regarding the Start Menu, I was thinking about setting up the TF3D Start Menu with my most used apps + a series of folders organized by App Type to get away from the All Applications page. That page is getting way too long with the amount of apps/games I have on my device and it ends up being kinda slow. I already setup a folder for Games on it and it brings up a similar view like All Applications does for the Games folder so it should work out well.