PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC HD2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134)
-   -   Wow Look at my download speed omg! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=133661)

ihateu 09-13-2010 08:09 PM

Wow Look at my download speed omg!

http://www.speedtest.net/result/952200352.png

so sick of this what can i do to get a better signal!?!?? already called tmobile they say all the towers are good in my area...(and thats on 3g)arent i special : ) i pay over $100 a month and this is the signal i have to deal with at home .....sure would be nice to have a signal at home _HTC HD2_

nrfitchett4 09-14-2010 06:34 AM

Re: Wow Look at my download speed omg!

that is pretty bad. Call and complain everyday, ask them what they are doing about it. Tell them that you cannot continue to pay for a phone that doesn't work.

ihateu 09-14-2010 03:32 PM

yeah man i tried all ready....they say they say its cause my apartments are made out of stucco.whatevedr at this point im done trying to deal with em.the funny thing is mmy mom lives right down the street and she has a stick built house,no signal there either thought it was my phone but my cuzzin has the same phone and it dont work at my house either wtf! wonder if theres any1 that knows if changing radios will (REALLY)make a difference?

darren.wlsn1 09-14-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihateu (Post 1944491)
yeah man i tried all ready....they say they say its cause my apartments are made out of stucco.whatevedr at this point im done trying to deal with em.the funny thing is mmy mom lives right down the street and she has a stick built house,no signal there either thought it was my phone but my cuzzin has the same phone and it dont work at my house either wtf! wonder if theres any1 that knows if changing radios will (REALLY)make a difference?

oh hell where do you live or did i miss that? there getting hd3 wp7 nov. 17th and i was thinking of going to them.

nrfitchett4 09-15-2010 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihateu (Post 1944491)

apartments are killer on wireless signals.
Hey darren, no problems with my connection unless I'm in the basement at work (hospital).
The only thing I am disappointed in, is that t-mobile no longer roams on at&t except in extreme circumstances (based off of area). I didn't know that when I switched.

ihateu 09-15-2010 06:21 PM

sacramento ca

ihateu 09-15-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1945131)
apartments are killer on wireless signals.
Hey darren, no problems with my connection unless I'm in the basement at work (hospital).
The only thing I am disappointed in, is that t-mobile no longer roams on at&t except in extreme circumstances (based off of area). I didn't know that when I switched.

u know whats funny is that i lived here for a while in theese same apartments when i had my tp2 from verizon i had a great signal. I would share my internet conection from my tp2 and go on my pc and go on xbox using a bridged internet connection. I came from verizon to tmobile for the hd2.....I dont see how they say its the building when clearly i had a good signal with verizon????(in the same apt.) and u know whats hella funny is that my mom lives in a house right down the street,crap signal there too. even outside in her big backyard.

2 Bunny 09-18-2010 02:40 PM

100 DOLLARS Reply

What is possibly in your plan that you would be paying 100 dollars for? Just the faster data? You have unlimited sms, voice, and faster internet, but is it really worth it to have a fancy device that you have to pay fifty dollars extra for to have weaker signal strength than CDMA?

HD2 is nice, but was never released on CDMA, so a fantastic device is now merely a handy WiFi device to me.

I would worry about what you are paying before you worry about internet speed.

- 2 Bunny

ihateu 09-20-2010 01:19 AM

Re: 100 DOLLARS Reply

2 Bunny are you seriously talking about money on this post!? your an idiot! thanks for help on this question.... im sure all tmous hd2 would agree with you NOT! I actually do get a good signal with tmobile hd2 just not in my house....

2 Bunny 09-20-2010 04:46 PM

REPLY TO REPLY TO 100 DOLLARS REPLY Reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihateu (Post 1949553)
2 Bunny are you seriously talking about money on this post!?

What did you think I was talking about?

Quote:

your an idiot!

What?

Quote:

. im sure all tmous hd2 would agree with you NOT!

How do you agree with not?

Quote:

I actually do get a good signal with tmobile hd2 just not in my house....

There is usually at least some signal everywhere... just a matter of being able to actually pick it up, LOL! Good ol' GSM. I wish the HD2 came out in CDMA.

- 2 Bunny