PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can the Evo BT music to my car stereo?

I just got an AVIC Z120BT installed and I want to use BT to stream Pandora or ?????

The phone pairs up to the Pioneer perfectly but how do I send audio over BT?
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Can the Evo BT music to my car stereo?

I use the Jawbone ICON headset. I can get all my audio through it, both for phone calls and all evo audio. Are you able to both pair AND connect? Once it's connected, it should work. I hope this helps.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Threadstarter

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am trying to get the Evo's Pandora or other radio stations to my car stereo.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint EVRP

kevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuffkevmo1965 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kevmo1965
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; PC36100 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Does your stereo support bluetooth stereo? Not all do. My new Pioneer doesnt, but my kenwood in my truck does.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

ockavano is a n00b

I've been using Pandora and any other audio from my phone for a while now. I use the Ford Sync system, so if your stereo supports it...you'll be good.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I didn't read the whole thing... But it seems as though it's a PITA.
Check it out... It might help.
p.

Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT in-dash PND gets Pandora audio support - SlashGear
Old 05-23-2011, 03:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

okashira is a n00b

it will work just fine if the deck supports by audio. just start playing music after its paired with the unit. I use by audio with my VW rabbit using one of these: computerpartsdirect.us/sprint-anycom-fipo-bluetooth-v20-stereo-receiver-wdock-consume-p-18924.html?zenid=da6ab2298fc9caae1ce801cc6fea94e1

and some creative wiring with the POS factory iPod dock connector.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okashira View Post
it will work just fine if the deck supports by audio. just start playing music after its paired with the unit. I use by audio with my VW rabbit using one of these: computerpartsdirect.us/sprint-anycom-fipo-bluetooth-v20-stereo-receiver-wdock-consume-p-18924.html?zenid=da6ab2298fc9caae1ce801cc6fea94e1

and some creative wiring with the POS factory iPod dock connector.

That's cool... I have the same ipod adapter... However fat tony has this unit Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT in-dash PND gets Pandora audio support - SlashGear And by reading the first few lines... It looks like the adapter will just not be enough.

"

Pioneer have outed their latest high-end in-dash navigation system, and it has brought along mobile Pandora access too. The Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT has a 7-inch WVGA touchscreen, 3Dgraphics accelerator, onscreen iPod/iPhone control, integrated Bluetooth for hands-free calling and wireless music streaming (along with USB connectivity and an SD card slot) and is SIRIUS XM satellite and HD Radio ready. As for Pandora, that’s courtesy of Pioneer’s PandoraLink for iPhone app, which as the name suggests requires Apple’s smartphone in order to funnel streaming music through the head-unit.

When running on the iPhone, Pandora shows up as a separate source on both the new AVIC-Z120BT and Pioneer’s existing AVIC-X920BT in-dash unit. A free download, the app allows for track rating – using Pandora’s thumbs-up/thumbs-down system – from the head-unit’s touchscreen.
Even if you haven’t got an iPhone, there’s plenty to like about the AVIC-Z120BT. Voice-controlled navigation, a customisable homescreen, choice of 30,000 different LED colors to match your car’s own scheme and an ECO Driving mode that plans navigation by fuel economy and CO2 emissions. The Pioneer AVIC-Z120BT will be available in June, priced at $1,599.
"

Honestly... I think Fat Tony is just bragging about his bad ass stereo. LOL.
p.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G