PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Android Lock Screen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=133961)

TREmp77 09-24-2010 05:58 PM

Re: Android Lock Screen

Quote:

Originally Posted by playya (Post 1950025)
Ok I forgot to wipe cache and davlik so it was acting up a little. I have since wiped and it has been running much better. Now if you know how to locate you framework-res.apk file you can exchange the one I have for the one you have and flash it so your toolbar stays the same. This version will make a mod to your current toolbar.

flash via recovery
Hope it works and remember to Nandroid and wipe

Alright so I replaced the framework-res.apk with mine and flashed the menu-disable zip. Nothing new, menu still unlocks the phone.

playya 09-24-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TREmp77 (Post 1955617)
Alright so I replaced the framework-res.apk with mine and flashed the menu-disable zip. Nothing new, menu still unlocks the phone.

Ok did you try and run the zip I had attached as well. what rom are you running as well, it has been tested on Fresh, caulkin and stock rooted

BROOKNAM 09-25-2010 01:12 PM

replacing the framework-res.apk worked well, but i think it changed my wi-fi icon.

playya 09-25-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOKNAM (Post 1956228)
replacing the framework-res.apk worked well, but i think it changed my wi-fi icon.

do you have a blue wifi icon now?

BROOKNAM 09-25-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playya (Post 1956237)
do you have a blue wifi icon now?

yes i do.

playya 09-25-2010 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOKNAM (Post 1956290)
yes i do.

ok maybe your apk file did not get properly ported over... Just a thought but I have a blue wifi icon a big speaker with noise coming out the side for vibrate... if you like pm me your framework and I can try it. I also have the circle clock with pct in it

BROOKNAM 09-25-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playya (Post 1956298)
ok maybe your apk file did not get properly ported over... Just a thought but I have a blue wifi icon a big speaker with noise coming out the side for vibrate... if you like pm me your framework and I can try it. I also have the circle clock with pct in it

thanks, but im fine wit it like this as long as i have some color in the status bar i'm good, just dont like stock! thanks 4 ur help.

playya 09-25-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BROOKNAM (Post 1956302)
thanks, but im fine wit it like this as long as i have some color in the status bar i'm good, just dont like stock! thanks 4 ur help.

No prob I felt the same way if you want the circle clock with colors there is a link to add the circle clock with your current framework... Not sure exactly where I found it but it was part of the Super Circle thread in xda

Spunks3 09-26-2010 04:51 AM

do you know which file was edited to make this fix? i have custom icons n what not that i want to keep in my framework-res.apk...

ricchini2007 09-26-2010 10:51 AM

can the Vanilla lock screen show the text messages like htc lock screen?