PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Where the EVO????? -_- (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=130232)

CuzinBucksBx 07-30-2010 06:38 PM

Where the EVO????? -_-

Does anyone have a leak about when will Sprint will have new shipment of HTC Evo

themuffinman 07-30-2010 07:26 PM

Re: Where the EVO????? -_-

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx (Post 1890516)
Does anyone have a leak about when will Sprint will have new shipment of HTC Evo

From what I hear they are being shipped on a regular just not a whole lot at a time, and being that they are so hot right now then they usually sell out the same day.

JDM_SOHC 07-30-2010 07:48 PM

Yeah they sell out in like 5 minutes because most of them are on a waiting list, so they're gone before that actually get there...

CuzinBucksBx 07-30-2010 08:24 PM

Just call sprint and the op explain to me I should cancel my contract and refund the 50 dollars and get a new line to get the phone. -_- WTF?

CuzinBucksBx 07-31-2010 01:16 PM

Alright guys! You could close this. Sprint had new shipping of HTC Evo..WOO HOOO!!!!

ChrisH09 08-01-2010 12:17 AM

They always have phones shipping...it's just the high demand that keeps you from seeing them in stores...once they get them 2hrs later they are gone. Your best bet is to either go to Radio Shack, Best Buy, or order from www.shopamerica.htc.com. But be forwarned..if you go through shopamerica they are saying as of the 1st of August it could be the 31st before you get your phone..but atleast you don't have to worry about the $100 rebate and taxes. Thats what I plan to do..I already have my name on lists at RS and a few other Sprint stores.

Demand is still way high for this phone...so until it starts to slow down it will be like this for the forseeable future.

CuzinBucksBx 08-01-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisH09 (Post 1892458)
They always have phones shipping...it's just the high demand that keeps you from seeing them in stores...once they get them 2hrs later they are gone. Your best bet is to either go to Radio Shack, Best Buy, or order from www.shopamerica.htc.com. But be forwarned..if you go through shopamerica they are saying as of the 1st of August it could be the 31st before you get your phone..but atleast you don't have to worry about the $100 rebate and taxes. Thats what I plan to do..I already have my name on lists at RS and a few other Sprint stores.

Demand is still way high for this phone...so until it starts to slow down it will be like this for the forseeable future.

Thanks for the help but I called this past Saturday ( Sprint ) and they had a EVO so I will get my EVO by Tuesday. Wow what luck I got?

stanglifemike 08-02-2010 12:12 AM

Man I'm so glad I got my Evo when I did. It was the only 1 within a 1 hour radius, maybe more but thats all I called, at the time. I have yet to see anymore come back in at any if those stores either....All of us with one of these should feel very fortunate. My fiance wants to switch to Sprint too but can't until we find her an Evo in stock.