PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Facebook syncing!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=129726)

Nygel 07-26-2010 08:42 AM

Facebook syncing!!!!

Just to let everyone one know that yes there are alot of threads with this issue. So that being said just to inform evey one please read below:

THE FACEBOOK NOT SYNCING IS A KNOWN ISSUE THAT IS AFFECTING ALL MOBILE DEVICES DUE TO THE FACT THAT FACEBOOK HAS UPDATED THE SECURITY PROTCOL; HTC AND OTHER CARRIERS ARE BEHIND INTO PRESENTING FACEBOOK WITH A WORKING SOLUTION THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT. SO FAR AS THEY GIVING AN / A TIME TO GET A RESOLUTION THAT WILL NOT BE ACCURATE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN A WORKING SEMI-FIX YET!!!!!!!

this was delievered for information purpose only!!!!

mods you can lock this thread
because this was for information only!

LuckyLui 07-26-2010 08:56 AM

Re: Facebook syncing!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nygel (Post 1883597)
Just to let everyone one know that yes there are alot of threads with this issue. So that being said just to inform evey one please read below:
THE FACEBOOK NOT SYNCING IS A KNOWN ISSUE THAT IS AFFECTING ALL MOBILE DEVICES DUE TO THE FACT THAT FACEBOOK HAS UPDATED THE SECURITY PROTCOL; HTC AND OTHER CARRIERS ARE BEHIND INTO PRESENTING FACEBOOK WITH A WORKING SOLUTION THAT THEY WILL ACCEPT. SO FAR AS THEY GIVING AN / A TIME TO GET A RESOLUTION THAT WILL NOT BE ACCURATE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT GOTTEN A WORKING SEMI-FIX YET!!!!!!!
this was delievered for information purpose only!!!!

mods you can lock this thread
because this was for information only!

THANX for letting everyone know, it was getting annoying when the same question was being asked over n over again. Its like ppl cant read lol

tool2269 07-26-2010 09:34 AM

dang. based on the title i thought it was going to say it IS syncing now.

VisPreludeVtec 07-26-2010 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool2269 (Post 1883645)
dang. based on the title i thought it was going to say it IS syncing now.

same,

xtatic 07-26-2010 09:37 AM

Yea maybe u wanna rephrase the title bro but thanks for takin ur time n letting everyone know n I dunno wat fb is doing but no solution to be found yet n its annoying

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk!

Nygel 07-26-2010 10:19 AM

I comtemplated changing the title but it brought alot of readers / on lookers to actually see what is going on, so missleading as the title is I think that it helps to get issue spread the correct way.

tool2269 07-26-2010 10:37 AM

by false advertising :)

AaronP220 07-26-2010 10:46 AM

Well hell...if they're waiting on HTC and such to deliver a solution I would say it's going to be a WHILE....

Nygel 07-26-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tool2269 (Post 1883712)
by false advertising :)

all the title said was "facebook syncing"
if you read too much into it I am sorry, I left the title generic; you can interperet how you want. I never misrepresented......
so next you see something please read on and not try to interperet the book by looking at the cover...

thank you
Nygel

zone23 07-26-2010 11:42 AM

Ya "Facebook Syncing!!!!" is like its working "Facebook NOT Syncing Here is WHY!!!" is like its not working.