PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   How early are you going to be in the sprint store in june 4??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=122367)

dumpringz 05-24-2010 11:58 PM

Wirelessly posted (Sprint TP2 6.5 stock: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

i hope there are accesories avaiilable .. i was in the mall the other day & was asking different kiosks & stores if they had anything prior to the evos release & many had no idea what it was lol, & the rest said 2 weeks after .. any1 gonna use any type of armor for the phone ? not to change the subject & i know there is threads on it jus curious

themuffinman 05-25-2010 12:00 AM

Re: How early are you going to be in the sprint store in june 4???

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcoel01 (Post 1771746)
I get out at 11pm so I will swing by the sprint store that night and if I see sleeping bags I'm staying

LMAO, same here bro. I will probably scope out the sprint store a few times the day before. Then that night I will swing by late to see if anyone is there camping. If anyone is there then I will stay, if not I will probably come back around 4am or so. There is a bestbuy literally directly across the street from my sprint store so hopefully that will lighten things up as far as campers are conserned.

ShakeyBonez 05-25-2010 12:15 AM

I'm the first in line, and my appointment is set for 10 A.M. when they open. Although, I he said if they need to open earlier, I could swing my time to 7 if I wanted. . .

I do.

jcoel01 05-25-2010 12:16 AM

Yes sir I had a best buy preorder but sprint shafted me on a 200 dollar rebate so my account is past due and as I said before best buys system will not add a line. With a past due balance. They suck!!!

BROOKNAM 05-25-2010 12:59 AM

camping out!!! thats crazy! man sprint just dont rock a lot of customers like that in my town, & most of the sprint users i know use blackberries. i believe i was the only 1 @ the radio shack down the block 2 reserve a evo (at the time anyway). they camp out @ the apple store on 58th street for the new iphones, but i never even really had to wait for help in a sprint store, i couldnt imagine a line outside a sprint store in nyc.

Cicatrize 05-25-2010 01:02 AM

Yeah, in my town, people didn't even camp for iPhones. I doubt they'll camp for the Evo.

ghettocowboy248 05-25-2010 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiderman313 (Post 1771738)
I might do the same, if not earlier. I'm gonna drive by the night before when I get off at 11 pm.

you'll have to let me know if you see people lined up yet or not lol. ill be on my way with a bfc and stay up all night to make sure nobody tries cutting.

and to add to the birthday list mine is may 31st and this is what im getting myself

apristel 05-25-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettocowboy248 (Post 1772543)
you'll have to let me know if you see people lined up yet or not lol. ill be on my way with a bfc and stay up all night to make sure nobody tries cutting.

and to add to the birthday list mine is may 31st and this is what im getting myself

big fking cooler? full of beer?

Spiderman313 05-25-2010 07:49 AM

No, a big fat chick! Lmao!

losplatanos 05-25-2010 08:03 AM

i am first in the list on my local store so i will go on my lunch break :)....so they will def have one for me.....and i have what 48 hours to pick it up :).....so i should be the first they call