PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 4G (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email inside.. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115504)

jethro_static 03-30-2010 01:16 PM

Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokuzumi (Post 1667368)
With the exception of the Palm Pre. Not sure about the Palm Pixi.

Yup. It's plastic which made it's sales poor due too cheap hardware.

nuprotocol 04-07-2010 12:50 AM

Re: Sprint 4g device the HTC EVO is damn near here pics and Sprint Premier Email insi

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuuup (Post 1655462)
Exchange works perfectly with calendar, contacts, and push email.

I thought exchange didn't work to well on android. Plus you still can't get tasks right?

rainfreak 04-07-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuprotocol (Post 1685141)
I thought exchange didn't work to well on android. Plus you still can't get tasks right?

Sprint put Moxier Mail on the Moment and I use it to sync with my corporate Exchange 2007 server with no problems. I sync email, calendar, contacts and tasks.

And when an email gets sent to a distribution list, I get it on my Android phone at least a few seconds before the WinMo users here. That's right, MS can't push emails to their own devices as fast as Android gets them! LMAO

nuprotocol 04-07-2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfreak (Post 1685645)
Sprint put Moxier Mail on the Moment and I use it to sync with my corporate Exchange 2007 server with no problems. I sync email, calendar, contacts and tasks.

And when an email gets sent to a distribution list, I get it on my Android phone at least a few seconds before the WinMo users here. That's right, MS can't push emails to their own devices as fast as Android gets them! LMAO

Wow... I hope they include moxier mail with the Evo. Just went to their website and it seems awesome...! That and no hardware keyboard are the only things stopping me from getting the Evo. Thanks for resolving my exchange issues, and hopefully going from the TP2 to Evo wont that bad of a hike since no keyboard on the Evo.

Pao 04-09-2010 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuprotocol (Post 1686055)
Wow... I hope they include moxier mail with the Evo. Just went to their website and it seems awesome...! That and no hardware keyboard are the only things stopping me from getting the Evo. Thanks for resolving my exchange issues, and hopefully going from the TP2 to Evo wont that bad of a hike since no keyboard on the Evo.

I don't see a need for a hardware keyboard anymore, especially after playing around with swype a little bit this past afternoon.

tokuzumi 04-09-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuprotocol (Post 1686055)

HTC will most likely include their Mail app, which was on the Hero. That allows you to sync up with Exchange servers, and POP3/IMAP email accounts.

j37hr0 04-10-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorlyduck (Post 1654539)
why would they put the cam in front?

Video conferencing, it's been all the rage in South Korean mobiles for years.

BRIVERS73 04-11-2010 08:07 PM

Evo's Accessories

radar369 04-12-2010 12:50 AM

This might not be the place for it but I plan on getting an EVO upon release and was wondering..................

..........HOW IN THE HELL DO I SYNC MY CONTACTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH GOOGLE SYNC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They give instructions but they don't work for my phone! I don't wanna flash to a stock rom just to back up my info...than flash back! Everytime I go to activesync it doesn't have the option the website says it should have! Can someone please help me here?!?!?!?!

MordyT 04-12-2010 01:38 AM

I don't know if this was mentioned, was talking to sprint rep today, she said that the evo was coming out in the end of august...like the last days...