PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Evo 3D (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=320)
-   -   need ruu for 2.17.651.5 as not on sprint anylonger (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148712)

donzuchowski 01-15-2012 06:34 PM

need ruu for 2.17.651.5 as not on sprint anylonger

I am not on sprint any longer.
i am on revol wireless with working 1x data... (yes slow and useless as heck)
I can not use the check for updates under the settings area as it errors out.
Might have something to do with the previous owner having a balance on their account. I bought the phone from a used cell phone store but the esn is listed as not clear so it is not stolen as i checked for that. So how can i get the ruu or update.zip or pg86img.zip image for stock and relocked users of the hboot 1.5 users?

I wish htc did not lock the heck out of the unlock because it is really hard now to flash... seems they are no longer developer friendly,,, strange as it seems samsung is more developer friendly as they use .tar and all so real easy to flash when i had my epic 4g but that was stolen from me at a bus stop....

Karl 01-15-2012 06:56 PM

Re: need ruu for 2.17.651.5 as not on sprint anylonger

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzuchowski (Post 2164540)
I am not on sprint any longer.
i am on revol wireless with working 1x data... (yes slow and useless as heck)
I can not use the check for updates under the settings area as it errors out.
Might have something to do with the previous owner having a balance on their account. I bought the phone from a used cell phone store but the esn is listed as not clear so it is not stolen as i checked for that. So how can i get the ruu or update.zip or pg86img.zip image for stock and relocked users of the hboot 1.5 users?

I wish htc did not lock the heck out of the unlock because it is really hard now to flash... seems they are no longer developer friendly,,, strange as it seems samsung is more developer friendly as they use .tar and all so real easy to flash when i had my epic 4g but that was stolen from me at a bus stop....

there is no ruu for it yet usually don't see it for a couple weeks after OTA release

and its really nuthing special so your not missing anything just wait for ICS

donzuchowski 01-15-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karl (Post 2164543)
there is no ruu for it yet usually don't see it for a couple weeks after OTA release

and its really nuthing special so your not missing anything just wait for ICS

i know i just like having the latest. I will miss the icq software as i liked what it did. Lets face it in todays world we are spied on like it or not. the government can even turn the microphone on our phones even if the phone is turned off and battery pulled as their is a little battery to keep time and all.

mwalt2 01-18-2012 10:53 PM

RUU now available thanks to football.

[ROM]Shooter CDMA Shipped ROM Collection - xda-developers