PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
....... So much...

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 02-01-2012, 04:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

not IRL lol

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 02-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
not IRL lol
Haha. Well i know but ya.
I made a glass theme with a similar pic for someone on xda.
It would be as simple as changing the bgs out

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 02-02-2012, 05:15 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
OH YEAH!! Now that's what I'm talking about..this one is going to be alot of fun to work on!! I have a few other themes I'm currently working on atm, but I'll def get to it soon

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 02-02-2012 at 05:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

wascapsfan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Please make a Washington Capitals Theme!!! It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 02-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by wascapsfan View Post
Please make a Washington Capitals Theme!!! It would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
You got it bro!! .. added to my to do list
Old 02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Did you forget about me
Old 02-13-2012, 03:15 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Did you forget about me
Na man, def not. Been really busy lately and have about 15 other requests from xda. To be fair to everyone I've been working on them in the same order i received them. I downloaded a few images for it already.. I'll try getting your finished up soon
Old 02-13-2012, 04:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 - Tinkerbell's 29019 Rom

buddysousa is keeping up the good workbuddysousa is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lnando84 you made the front page. it is about time you were recognized for your excellence. thanks this thread looks gr8
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:39 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddysousa View Post
lnando84 you made the front page. it is about time you were recognized for your excellence. thanks this thread looks gr8
Oh wow..it did!! Thanks for the heads up! Glad you like em bro..if there's anything I could help you with don't hesitate asking
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods