PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TWRP 2.0] lnando84's Sports Recovery Theme's {TAKING REQUESTS!!}

Oh My Goodness!!! I love the Tink theme!!! That is so amazing!! Yay and Yay!! Thank you Nando!!!
Also, you should be all good to go on the first post. I think Mike said that you can post 50 attachments now. Let us know if you need more, or anything else for that matter!! =]=] Thanks again for post #85!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2012, 12:56 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
Icons/text looks alil to the right and it say blue glass on top dont know if thats the name you gave it
Oops sorry bout the blue glass..that's the 1st theme I ported and use it as a base to make the rest.(forgot to rename it within the xml).

Here's a new zip for you to test..I edited the xml to show the right title and also realigned the buttons for ya some..let me know if they're any better?

I attached the zip above in my original post(so others don't download the misaligned version)

Quote:
your the man
you got post this in the S3 section sure people will love you for it
I thought about starting a thread there..just I've already been so busy, don't want to bury myself. Maybe when I get back from vacation

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 07-26-2012, 01:08 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Oh My Goodness!!! I love the Tink theme!!! That is so amazing!! Yay and Yay!! Thank you Nando!!!
Also, you should be all good to go on the first post. I think Mike said that you can post 50 attachments now. Let us know if you need more, or anything else for that matter!! =]=] Thanks again for post #85!!
Ok cool..thanks for getting that all worked out for me!! You'll be the first person I come to if anything else comes up. Thanks again!!

1st post is now updated with new links/previews
Old 07-26-2012, 02:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Oops sorry bout the blue glass..that's the 1st theme I ported and use it as a base to make the rest.(forgot to rename it within the xml).

Here's a new zip for you to test..I edited the xml to show the right title and also realigned the buttons for ya some..let me know if they're any better?

I attached the zip above in my original post(so others don't download the misaligned version)

I thought about starting a thread there..just I've already been so busy, don't want to bury myself. Maybe when I get back from vacation
thanks sir, did you get a chance to port the other one
new version is perfect

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Last edited by Karl; 07-26-2012 at 03:46 AM.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:54 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks sir, did you get a chance to port the other one
new version is perfect
Awesome bro..glad its working for ya!! And na didn't get to work on the port yet. I'll try having it ready for ya before I leave for vacation..if not I'll for sure make it for ya when I get back.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Here's a theme I made for all you PpcGeeks out there..(res of 540x960) Enjoy!!

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 PPC Geeks_(2.1)ui.zip (2.18 MB, 0 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:59 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

I've spent a several days making lots of necessary changes to the xml to not only make the keyboard feature of 2.2 work but also added a bunch of new buttons for use with the new features as well! So much time put into it..I hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!!

@ Karl.. Sorry for the long delay on porting it over!! Work has been a b*tch for me lately and haven't had too much free time. But now that I have this 100% working 2.2 theme(xml) base, I'll try getting to work on that for you

Attached Files
File Type: zip lnando84 TWRP2.2(v2)_ui.zip (741.8 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Wow! Looks amazing!! These were several days well spent!!
Old 08-17-2012, 04:44 PM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I've spent a several days making lots of necessary changes to the xml to not only make the keyboard feature of 2.2 work but also added a bunch of new buttons for use with the new features as well! So much time put into it..I hope you guys like it!! Let me know what you think!!

@ Karl.. Sorry for the long delay on porting it over!! Work has been a b*tch for me lately and haven't had too much free time. But now that I have this 100% working 2.2 theme(xml) base, I'll try getting to work on that for you

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG]
Old 09-06-2012, 04:13 AM
N00b

i think he forgot about me

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Themes & Mods