PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 05:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
3600mAh Extendid Battery + Charger For EVO 3D

At 3600ma, this is the first big extendid battery I have seen for the Evo 3D that is cheap!
Also with a charger!
Extended 3600mAh Battery + Charger F Sprint HTC EVO 3D - eBay (item 220814328788 end time Aug-14-11 03:58:53 PDT)
Only US $15.88 !!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 3600mAh Extendid Battery + Charger For EVO 3D

good find.. found a couple US sellers for around $20, but they are different batteries. I worry about Generic Knockoffs, i had bought a 2 pack for my OG Evo and one worked well and the other held a charge like the OEM battery... its hit or miss I guess... meh, you get what you pay for i guess.

Let us know how it holds up if you scoop one

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 07-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ugh risk. pockets of fire hrmmm...
Old 08-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I bought this. battery life is no longer a problem for me. The case backing isn't the exact same as the 4000mah battery sold at seidio, but i bought the case from there anyway. It ended up not fitting right (the seido phone case) so I cut the original back in half so i would have power and volume buttons. Put it in the case. added the microsd to sd adapter which fits perfectly in the space between the battery and the backing of the case... and wallah 64gb card on the way with a phone that easily lasts the day under heavy use...

TOP DEVICE ON THE PLANET NEEE_NERRRR....

HTC 3D evo
4000mah battery
64GB sd card
Old 08-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I would have dropped the 128gb card in there if i could afford it.. but its a good 200 bones...
Old 08-22-2011, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

fivestargentleman is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
I would have dropped the 128gb card in there if i could afford it.. but its a good 200 bones...
Where can I get one of those and what's the brand name? Been looking for one...
Old 08-27-2011, 02:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivestargentleman View Post
Where can I get one of those and what's the brand name? Been looking for one...
Amazon.com: Lexar Media 128 GB SDXC Flash Memory Card LSD128CRBNA133: Electronics

note this is an SD card not microSD. you have to have a micro to sd converter. Also update the 64gb card I got was fake. The phone did see it but the card ended up erroring. I got a refund and instead of buying a transcend class 10 from a reputable dealer instead of ebay.. I decided to get a 32gb card. The phone only specs that and the sdhc might be different than the sdxc? So 32gb is all I get. If someone tests a 64 or 128gb sd card on their device successfully please let me know.

when i mean successfully. i'm talking fill it up past the 32gb spec'd phone limit.

Thank you

Last edited by solarflarex; 08-27-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint
Threadstarter

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Wow I didn't even think of a SD adapter to increase memory.
Anyway , so far, so good with this "pocket of fire" LOL it's working great.
Lasting well into second day .
The plus side, is this charger which has movable pins to charge different types of batteries.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 3D > HTC Evo 3D Accessories