PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Droid Incredible (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Couple of issues Id like help with please. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=126132)

Weapondrift 06-22-2010 05:43 AM

Couple of issues Id like help with please.

The other day I tried to enable a wallpaper on my phone...no problem. However the phone likes us to crop the picture before placing it on the phone which brings this to my first question...
1) I want the whole picture I have saved and not just a section of it...is there any way to do this?

so as an alternative I tried to SET AS WALLPAPER the picture in question using Astro which finally brings this to my other question.
2) whenever I do this, I end up in an endless loop. It only occurs when I use Astro to set by background. Any thoughts?

Carla 06-22-2010 06:55 PM

Re: Couple of issues Id like help with please.

Did you try moving the box that it shows you to the upper left corner and pulling the bottom right corner of it to fit the whole pic? I don't know bout the second question :

bradart 06-30-2010 12:03 AM

i'm pretty sure you can multi-touch stretch that crop-box. worth a shot.

Edit: This is post #1500 for me. I feel special.

Weapondrift 07-03-2010 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlaDarla (Post 1830920)
Did you try moving the box that it shows you to the upper left corner and pulling the bottom right corner of it to fit the whole pic? I don't know bout the second question :

I did do that, however by doing that it enlarges the picture to the point that its zooming in roughly 400%

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradart (Post 1844929)
i'm pretty sure you can multi-touch stretch that crop-box. worth a shot.

Edit: This is post #1500 for me. I feel special.

explain please.

bradart 07-03-2010 11:42 AM

...place one finger on phone. Then, place another finger on phone. Then slide them away from eachother in a stretching motion.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Wideawake 07-03-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weapondrift (Post 1829450)
The other day I tried to enable a wallpaper on my phone...no problem. However the phone likes us to crop the picture before placing it on the phone which brings this to my first question...
1) I want the whole picture I have saved and not just a section of it...is there any way to do this?

so as an alternative I tried to SET AS WALLPAPER the picture in question using Astro which finally brings this to my other question.
2) whenever I do this, I end up in an endless loop. It only occurs when I use Astro to set by background. Any thoughts?

1+ for what bardart suggested, just found this a little bit ago myself.

Astro just doesnt like setting the wallpaper for some reason. I suggest just using built in photo album to set wallpaper. :thumbleft:
~Mike

RdBrd83 07-04-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradart (Post 1850182)
...place one finger on phone. Then, place another finger on phone. Then slide them away from eachother in a stretching motion.

Just an added note, doing multi touch, you have to place your fingers on the opposite corners of the green box. However, you should just be able to touch one corner of the green box and extend it outwards that way.
If it jumps to being zoomed in a lot, just stretch out the box again and it will zoom back out and you can stretch it out the rest of the way.

Weapondrift 07-05-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradart (Post 1850182)

well my issue is after doing what you just said and going to the main screen to marvel at my achievement, the picture is zoomed in to the point that details are fuzzy and it looks like I need to zoom out...idk if that makes any sense...

Carla 07-06-2010 12:32 AM

Get a better picture? LMAO :p

Weapondrift 07-06-2010 03:10 AM

:p so mean lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk