PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Droid Incredible (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=194)
-   -   Ordered the Incredible..... (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120916)

MSUMike 05-27-2010 03:06 PM

Re: Ordered the Incredible.....

I finally got my shipment notification. Here are the details:

Ordered - 5/12 ONLINE
Ship Date - 5/27
Ship to - MI
Ship From - Memphis, TN
Deliver Date - 6/1

As has been mentioned previously, it looks like the shipments from the east coast distribution center (PA) are ahead of the rest of the country, with Memphis the latest. If you don't have your e-mail or tracking # try calling Verizon Customer Service. They were able to tell me this morning that my DInc was shipping today (although they couldn't give me a tracking #).

Good luck everyone!

BMR6700 05-27-2010 10:42 PM

I just ordered 2 today. This morning the website said they would ship out 6/15. This evening when I actually placed the order, the website had already changed to 6/18!!! 3 days later in just 8 hours. I'm ditching a HTC Diamond and my fiancee is scraping her BB Pearl.

BMR6700 05-27-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QMeli907 (Post 1775740)
Rant starts now:

So my TP2's charging port stopped working on me. I called Verizon customer service, and through some work of God, I got them to agree to ship me a brand new Droid Incredible, while I get to keep my TP2.

The person on the phone said that it would be sent out 5/24 and should arrive no later than 5/26 (today) at 7pm. I knew they were backed up, but since the tech on the phone said it would be here Wednesday, I planned around it being here Wednesday.

Today is Wednesday. I called Verizon last night to see if a tracking number was available, yet they "could not find one".

I just got off the phone with a Verizon representative, telling me that my phone is not even sent out, and WILL NOT be sent out until the end of next week AT THE EARLIEST. Boy am I livid.

Verizon made a promise and guaranteed that it would be here today and now they are going back on it saying it won't even ship out for another week. WTF.

They offered me a "loner", phone but I don't want a POS they give me. I want the Incredible they promised me.

End of Rant.

Sounds like you complained until you got someone to promise you what you knew wasn't possible and now you're upset about it. Just so you're prepared, you probably won't get it next week either.

QMeli907 05-28-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMR6700 (Post 1778238)
Sounds like you complained until you got someone to promise you what you knew wasn't possible and now you're upset about it. Just so you're prepared, you probably won't get it next week either.

Pretty much. But they still should've been courteous and smart enough to tell me that they were backed up, not make false promises that they will never come through on. Still.....I will wait for the Incredible

redd214 05-28-2010 01:28 PM

damn dude sucks they did that to you. dont worry man the phone will be more than worth the headaches!

QMeli907 05-28-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redd214 (Post 1779221)
damn dude sucks they did that to you. dont worry man the phone will be more than worth the headaches!

I sure hope so. I just don't like being lied to and given false hope, ya know?

eth3rton 05-28-2010 08:11 PM

You didn't know the phone was on back order prior to calling? They did the same thing to me though... told me it would ship within 48 hours and it ended up being 2+ weeks. If they don't have it they don't have it... and its only a phone. Nothing to be livid about imo.

joe50000 05-31-2010 03:36 PM

Yup got the same deal. Said it would be 48 hours but then it turned into a month. Guess i'll be hanging on to my TP2 for now.

QMeli907 06-01-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe50000 (Post 1783739)
Yup got the same deal. Said it would be 48 hours but then it turned into a month. Guess i'll be hanging on to my TP2 for now.

Is yours still on order? I kept mine on order and am just holding onto my TP2 at the moment

yjbeach 06-01-2010 08:09 AM

GO TO BEST BUY.

I ordered my phone got the $50 gift card on May 25th. Best Buy called me on May 28th when they got my phone. Activated and playing with it all weekend. This phone is great. Yeah the battery life isn't great but I also think I figured out an internal Task Killer. If you go to battery you can force close apps that are open.