PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Droid Eris (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Verizon droid eris on boost mobile? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=116496)

metrodjs 03-31-2010 06:26 PM

Verizon droid eris on boost mobile?

Just curious to know if the verizon droid eris can be unlocked and work on Boost mobile? Only reason im asking is cause i might get one for free. Thanks in advance.

metrodjs 03-31-2010 09:36 PM

Re: Verizon droid eris on boost mobile?

Anyone?

cg83 04-01-2010 07:09 AM

you would probably have a better chance gettin the Hero to work on Boost

SilverSpoonCells 07-25-2010 09:08 AM

Hey, I have a Droid Eris on Boost Mobile. We are working on a solution for getting the HERO, Droid Eris and HTC EVO 4G on Boost Mobile. We are still working on getting Data working for this Droid Eris.

obonilla30 09-08-2010 03:08 AM

dude I pm you regarding the eris on boost please get back to me is really urgent.

MrObvious 09-10-2010 01:39 PM

I'd imagine the EVO/Hero would be easier to get working since they are already set up for Sprint.

ecelulares 09-17-2010 02:57 PM

Check this ebay ad: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

deathtrip 09-20-2010 05:10 PM

First of all, what SSC and other places who claim to be able to activate these phones on Boost is doing is 100% illegal.

They are using broken Sprint/Boost phones and cloning the ESN/MEID and EVDO data over to the desired CDMA phone, and then entering the AAA (6 digit) Shared Secret on them in order to get data.

This is why they want you to MAIL IN your phones. If they do this, you WILL never be able to use the phone on another account, provider, etc... without having all of the credentials modified.

Any CDMA phone will work on any provider by changing the ESN/MEID... But again, it's illegal.

Also, the Evo, Hero, Moment, Pre, Pixi, 8530, 9650, Intercept, and a few others can not be added to Boost accounts, without changing the ESN/MEID. Period.

Williamh85 09-26-2010 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathtrip (Post 1950151)
First of all, what SSC and other places who claim to be able to activate these phones on Boost is doing is 100% illegal.

They are using broken Sprint/Boost phones and cloning the ESN/MEID and EVDO data over to the desired CDMA phone, and then entering the AAA (6 digit) Shared Secret on them in order to get data.

This is why they want you to MAIL IN your phones. If they do this, you WILL never be able to use the phone on another account, provider, etc... without having all of the credentials modified.

Any CDMA phone will work on any provider by changing the ESN/MEID... But again, it's illegal.

Also, the Evo, Hero, Moment, Pre, Pixi, 8530, 9650, Intercept, and a few others can not be added to Boost accounts, without changing the ESN/MEID. Period.

^^^ what he said. I got one on metro the RIGHT way. Cant say the same for my Hero on boost :-\"

realdreams 10-17-2010 02:12 AM

So as long as I can change the ESN/MEID on hero, I can get it to work on Boost Mobile?
How to get the original network information from a Boost Mobile phone(especially if its not a smart phone)?