PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Zagg 50% off sitewide coupon (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52079)

trakas 01-06-2009 05:10 PM

Zagg 50% off sitewide coupon

Zagg.com having 50% coupon sidewide today.Code SHOWSP09 I am using it on diamond.(i know ,it is many toppics about that,sorry.But 50% pops out not evry day...)
You can get 12% on it from microsoft cash back,its listed as invisible shields not zagg,if care about some xtra ct...
:)I gess 12% not working anymore...sorry for misslead

violent31601 01-06-2009 07:58 PM

Re: Zagg 50% off sitewide coupon

Quote:

Originally Posted by trakas (Post 622092)
Zagg.com having 50% coupon sidewide today.Code SHOWSP09 I am using it on diamond.(i know ,it is many toppics about that,sorry.But 50% pops out not evry day...)
You can get 12% on it from microsoft cash back,its listed as invisible shields not zagg,if care about some xtra ct...
:)

might use this on my Ipod Touch

nitefall 01-06-2009 08:27 PM

I placed an order about 5 minutes before i saw this post so I sent them an email and hopefully they will apply the discount which would be sweet

jbarns 01-07-2009 02:49 PM

damn i was gonna jump on this and saw it took 3 weeks to deliver on that free shipping](*,)

trakas 01-07-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbarns (Post 624377)
damn i was gonna jump on this and saw it took 3 weeks to deliver on that free shipping](*,)

I got my in 5 days,I did read toppics,that 3 weeks was when they just started to make screens for new sprint diamonds,they even offered free screens if someone lends diamond for them to take mesurements...It was long time ago...

tobeychris 01-07-2009 03:10 PM

I ordered two (came to $22 after shipping) and it's been about a week and half and they're not there yet. So we'll see.

boggsie 01-07-2009 04:05 PM

How long did it take to get an order confirmation email message?

I ask, because I went through the process, clicked on submit order, the screen flashed and I was back at what appeared to be the original shopping cart screen.

Best regards,
-boggsie

trakas 01-07-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boggsie (Post 624582)
How long did it take to get an order confirmation email message?

I ask, because I went through the process, clicked on submit order, the screen flashed and I was back at what appeared to be the original shopping cart screen.

Best regards,
-boggsie

I ordered speakers from them yesterday,and after entering payment info ,site crashed on me too...butt after few minn i got confirm email...

boggsie 01-07-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trakas (Post 624694)
I ordered speakers from them yesterday,and after entering payment info ,site crashed on me too...butt after few minn i got confirm email...

I went through the customer service contact screen ... entered all contact information and a synopsis of the situation, clicked on the submit button ... "our website has encountered an error"

:(

:angry7:

:disgust:

](*,)

Best regards,
-boggsie

captspaulding1000 01-07-2009 06:52 PM

50% off is good but i have ordered skins form Best Skins Ever and with out a discount they are only 7.99 per skin. if you order 3 or more shipping is free (shipping on one skin is 1.99 i think). i live in Canada and they only take about 5 days to get here. i do not work for them but i can tell you i have an invisible shield on my archos 605 and its the exact same material that's on my Diamond that i purchased from Best Skins Ever.