PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   THreaded SMS Issue Need Help ASAP I am Annoyed beyond belief (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=51029)

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 09:32 PM

THreaded SMS Issue Need Help ASAP I am Annoyed beyond belief

Im using NueROm for the Diamond obviously and everytime i read a new sms from the same person without closing the threaded window it still says i have unread messages even though I replied. certain other cooked roms dont have this issue. Help me fix this tonight. I dont wanna be all agravated cuz i have to press like 30 buttons to get the notification to go away. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 11:39 PM

Re: THreaded SMS Issue Need Help ASAP I am Annoyed beyond belief

no one who does anything with programming expertise reads stupid noob posts like this i guess they are too busy writing pointless programs to ghetto out their phones and put g unit walpaper on all manila tabs.

asapelectric 12-29-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrheineken08 (Post 607270)
no one who does anything with programming expertise reads stupid noob posts like this i guess they are too busy writing pointless programs to ghetto out their phones and put g unit walpaper on all manila tabs.

Try running the rom again and then hard reset immediately.

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 11:49 PM

this is like the 4th time ive flashed this rom, some roms support this fix and others dont.

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 11:51 PM

ive actually been flashing every cdma diamond rom i can find for about the past 12 hours now trying to find one that doesnt lack stability and certain features. i tried cooking my own but manila looked all f ed up. Need some help cooking too.

asapelectric 12-29-2008 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrheineken08 (Post 607292)
this is like the 4th time ive flashed this rom, some roms support this fix and others dont.

And the hard reset ? If that doesnt work ,diss it ,Mighty works VERY WELL for me.:mrgreen:

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 11:53 PM

i tryed mighty rom but its not sprint based so i have network issues

mrheineken08 12-29-2008 11:57 PM

no2chem writes all his own stuff i know his rom is a tweaked sprint base rom and im pretty sure its built that way so that me being a smart guy i have to tweak it how i want it myself instead of just supporting someone elses stuff i really dont like all that much

asapelectric 12-30-2008 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrheineken08 (Post 607319)
no2chem writes all his own stuff i know his rom is a tweaked sprint base rom and im pretty sure its built that way so that me being a smart guy i have to tweak it how i want it myself instead of just supporting someone elses stuff i really dont like all that much

Im not experienced enough to do that ,but I do know that this one has not had one prob for me yet.

asapelectric 12-30-2008 12:04 AM

Oh someone else suggested running stock rom ,then new rom.