PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Found solution to Calendar Agenda view on home screen (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=47352)

mucky 12-02-2008 03:56 AM

Found solution to Calendar Agenda view on home screen

I found the solution to the problem of the home screen calendar button not opening in the view that is set. I installed this .cab and now it opens on month view, like I want it to. It now opens to whatever you have the "Start In" view set as. This is great. Everyone enjoy.

darren.wlsn1 12-02-2008 04:06 AM

Re: Found solution to Calendar Agenda view on home screen

nice find mucky, works lovely. thanx ill try to bump this later today for others to catch.

darren.wlsn1 12-02-2008 04:13 AM

i just went back to my cal. and its the same again, i need more info. on this. in tf when i hit cal. whats supposed to happen? i get no cal. just the stupid old appoint. thing. what setting or box do i need to check? edit: i think i got it now.

andramir82 12-02-2008 04:23 AM

I was so excited! But...
Didnt work for me either...
I checked the setting for it to start in "month view" and still goes to the stupid day view!

does it matter that I installed in in "internal storage"?

darren.wlsn1 12-02-2008 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andramir82 (Post 554443)
I was so excited! But...
Didnt work for me either...
I checked the setting for it to start in "month view" and still goes to the stupid day view!

does it matter that I installed in in "internal storage"?

i got it to work. mines installed on main mem. goto cal. menu, tools, options. tap on options, month view. there ya go

mucky 12-02-2008 10:37 AM

I did a soft reset on mine and it's still working. Definatley try the install on the main memory. I hope it works for everybody.

marcjen 12-02-2008 11:21 AM

Doesn't work on Mighty's ROM, I wonder if that's because he uses a different manilla. I really hate the Agenda view.. would love to get Day view working.

horizonstar 12-02-2008 01:00 PM

Doesn't work for me either. Juicy 3.7. Even though I installed it in the main mem.

mucky 12-02-2008 03:08 PM

I am on Mighty ROM 3.0 and it's working. I wish I could help , but I have know idea why it wouldn't work. Mabe the sdkcerts cab needs to be installed? Also, my wife is on juicy's 3.4 ROM and hers worked without this cab. Somehow it was already in the ROM. Here is the sdkcerts cab if you need it.

dkotoric 12-02-2008 03:43 PM

I'm on Juicy's 3.9 and it didn't work.