PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Sprint diamond Screen protector?

Anyone know where I can get a screen protector that is exactly like the one that comes with the Sprint Diamond? I got a bubble in mine so I went online to order some new ones and the ones that I ordered are cheap compared to the the one that comes with the phone. I ordered two different kinds and one of them doesn't fit the screen well and the other which claims to be and HD screen protector isn't even shiny/glossy. It's one of those cloudy thick ones.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Sprint diamond Screen protector?

the cheap ebay ones are basically the same ones, you can usually get like 3 for $7
Old 11-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero

jonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good workjonnythan is keeping up the good work

Ocha_Time on eBay. I bought a 6-pack from him. They're better than the stock one - just as glossy/clear, but smudges don't show as much and they're a tiny tiny bit smaller all around to make application easier. USA-based, too, so you don't have to wait 2 weeks for it to come in from China.

He's selling 6 for $7! Item #220309750092

There might be others selling similar items now, but he was the only game in town when I ordered. Everyone else only had them for the GSM version with the front-facing VGA camera.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

I just installed the Best Skin Ever kit, $10.00 shipped, and will never use anything else. I just ordered another one just to have on stand by.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Almost a VIP

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I actually use Zagg's product, its a little to get used to buy have actually enjoyed its tackyness
Old 11-14-2008, 05:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i seem to be the only one that gets them free at the sprint store. i got 3 at one time.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 11-14-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i semm to be the only one that gets them free at the sprint store. i got 3 at one time.
and how do you do that?
Old 11-14-2008, 06:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
and how do you do that?
ask the guy or gal at sprint store if they have any screen protectors. he or she says "yes" i say "how much?" he/she says "dont worry about it"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-14-2008, 07:29 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

The boxwave clear one is nice and fits better than stock.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys, just curious, does sprint version comes with a screen protector? I mean not the overlay that you have to peel it off on the screen? I didn't see that at all, where is it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond