PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Were do I get a red OEM Sprint battery cover?! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41267)

albertlarios 10-23-2008 03:17 PM

Were do I get a red OEM Sprint battery cover?!

Here's the situation:

I bought a diamond 2 weeks ago. Apperantly I got a defective unit because now the volume down key/toggle doesn't work, my internal storage has disapeared as if their was none and, my battery is no longer being recognized. I would return or exchange the unit if I hadnt already tried to modify the battery cover.

This is what i need your help with.

Where do i get a red Sprint OEM Diamond battery cover?
Can I purchase one from someone within the community here, because I've looked all over the web and have had no luck.

Please help. The clock is ticking for me.

rainfreak 10-23-2008 03:22 PM

Re: Were do I get a red OEM Sprint battery cover?!

Have them ship you a new one, then take the battery cover off the new one and put it on your old one before you ship it back to them.

albertlarios 10-23-2008 03:53 PM

Will that work if I got it in the store.

I mean they wont require me to go back to the store where i got it.

e.lamberson 10-23-2008 04:01 PM

Where are you located? I should have one available whenever a customer returns a device maybe I could mail you one. I actually think we have two in the back.

albertlarios 10-23-2008 04:11 PM

Are seriouse! I live in Las Vegas NV. If you are(seriouse) please send as soon as possible! Where are you though... far from me? Where do I send address to.

e.lamberson 10-23-2008 04:16 PM

I'm in Salt Lake City so I'm not far at all. Just send me a PM of the address. I have the back in my hand now. I will send it as soon as I can get out to mail it.

Success100 10-24-2008 10:28 AM

lol i now have 4 sprint backs

Mr. X 10-24-2008 10:33 AM

f*ckin telus dont give you the back on the swapped units u have to xfer your back and battery. what a jip. at least thats how my old swaps went.

i did one time get a swap in worse condition then the one i sent in... camera didnt even work was just black and it was all dinged up and scratched to ****. i declined the swap about 3 seconds after they handed it to me.

albertlarios 10-29-2008 06:18 PM

So is there anyone willing to send me one of their extra battery backs? I will gladly pay for postage if necessary... i have about a week to do this now so any and all help is appreciated.

Please Help!!!!

dallastx 10-30-2008 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albertlarios (Post 483791)
So is there anyone willing to send me one of their extra battery backs? I will gladly pay for postage if necessary... i have about a week to do this now so any and all help is appreciated.

Please Help!!!!

And how much money are you throwing on the table? Nice to see you in the community, but we are in a recession. People want money for any accessories..Im sure there not going to just jump up and put a cover in the mail for you with out money. :scratch: But hey someone may just be generous....:angry7: