PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rahael (Herman)
Carrier: Sprint

jimh2k7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Theme Webpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
That would be a useful find
The attached cab file changes all backgrounds at once. I take no credit for anything other than finding it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mUnBGM_SprintFix_NisseDILLIGAF.zip (4.7 KB, 105 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: sprint

DirtyD24 is a n00b

Ok, I am totally lost, I can usually figure this stuff out, I already unlocked and flashed to juicy 2.0 that was easy, then I dl's TF3D Config tool but am unable to figure out what to do with it, I would like to use the dirty paper theme, I have sprint and running vista, thank you guys so much
Old 10-14-2008, 06:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

J0KER is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD24 View Post
Ok, I am totally lost, I can usually figure this stuff out, I already unlocked and flashed to juicy 2.0 that was easy, then I dl's TF3D Config tool but am unable to figure out what to do with it, I would like to use the dirty paper theme, I have sprint and running vista, thank you guys so much
Just install TF3D Config then run it... under Appearence / Theme, you will see an option of PATH, browse to the folder where you have the Dirty Paper theme, then select the theme from the dropdown menu. Click Apply and then Start and then Finish and your phone will reboot.

Good luck!
Old 10-14-2008, 06:58 PM
N00b

DirtyD24 is a n00b

How do I install it, that's the thing, I open it with winrar and i can click on seteup.xml but it just takes me to a webpage that has all the info on it
Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

It sounds like you opened the .cab with WinRar. If it is a .cab file, just copy that to your phone and run it there.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: hero

JeffPick is a n00b

I have sprint service. I have loaded TF3D configure on my phone. I have downloaded the theme I want into Internal Storage/Themes and opened them. I go into TF and click on Path/Internal Storage/Themes. When I click OK, nothing shows up in the path area. Also, I have downloaded the new Juicy Rom for sprint. I open it on my desktop and run it. It goes through the process, however it never gets over 0%. comes back with an error message/ cant connect. Have tried 5 times now. NOTHING... Help Please...
Old 10-15-2008, 04:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

when your in config. tool and goto path, that takes you to internal. then find theme you want(i made a theme folder to make it easy) click ok. then it should be in the dropdown. highlight theme and install. hope that helps. sounds like your missing a step. not sure. if you can take a screenshot of what you got. also what theme is it? some dont work, not cdma
Old 10-15-2008, 05:35 PM
N00b

DirtyD24 is a n00b
Cool Re: TF3D Theme Webpage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
It sounds like you opened the .cab with WinRar. If it is a .cab file, just copy that to your phone and run it there.
Oh man, thank you you so much, I just didn't get it and you told me exactly what I needed thanks man, props to you noone else understood me anywhere else or something!!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:57 PM
N00b

kelcel is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyD24 View Post
Oh man, thank you you so much, I just didn't get it and you told me exactly what I needed thanks man, props to you noone else understood me anywhere else or something!!

Im Kinda new to this 2 Questions please im in canada on telus to ues these do i have to unlock my phone and do they work with Telus in Canada thanks in advance
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 PM
N00b

DirtyD24 is a n00b

ok piessedoff, this is really starting to anoy me. I got TF3D installed on my phone and have dl'd a couple diff themes, I could only get on on my phone Dirty Paper the one I want. So I go into TF3D Config, then appereance, then path, then double click internal storag, then goto TF3D themes folder I put it in , hit ok, but it's not there to select, wtf?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond