PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bigge4380 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Theme Webpage

Does anyone know if I can use the tf2d icon set I was using on my touch for my new touch diamond? I was using JDUME's neon icons found HERE. I love the icon set and the outlines. If not would someone mind posting some that are separate from the rest of a theme. I'd like to pair them with Blue1K's blue O2 theme... So I guess my request if for the neon icons on a blue bar. Thanks!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

audri5 is a n00b

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, I installed the black diamond and I would like to know how to make the bars at the top and bottom black. Mine are gray. Also if I touch the crystal black clock it turns green. Is there a way to stop this? I tried the black diamond tweak file but could not figure how to get it to install. I also really liked the vodafone and the black red theme but no matter what I did they would not work on my phone. If anyone can help me with those two themes it would be great too. Thanks! By the way, kudos to the theme creator!!! They are really great!
Old 10-02-2008, 02:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

I Installed the gold theme it works great but on my bottom bar the gold tab is offset to the left and the black background from the sprint clock is still there... can i get some help on this plz ?????
Old 10-02-2008, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Milestone
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Blue1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBlue1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBlue1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBlue1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

More themes to come but right now I am without my main computer due to a theft issue. Wish I could help on the theme tweaks....The problem with TF3D themes is that most are written for GSM ROMS and usually will not display properly on our ROMS
Old 10-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

not to sound like a total noob but i cant figure out how to get any of these themes working and i cant even get the tfl3d config to even open i always get error with the tf3d config.exe any help for someone new to the diamond
please and thank you
dabackwoodboy

Edit Sorry for not reading guy's i found what i needed so i am truly sorry for asking an already answered question

Last edited by dabackwoodboy; 10-02-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Not sure if this has been put out there yet. 3D Wallpapers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=431849&page=2
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Not sure if this has been put out there yet. 3D Wallpapers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=431849&page=2
Very nice collection, thanks. Now if I could just get someone to tell me how to change the background on all of the TF3D tabs...
Old 10-03-2008, 11:22 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Very nice collection, thanks. Now if I could just get someone to tell me how to change the background on all of the TF3D tabs...
That would be a useful find
Old 10-03-2008, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

mbord is just getting started

I could only get one theme to work...even after downloading config app.
??
Old 10-03-2008, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord View Post
I could only get one theme to work...even after downloading config app.
??

What is the issue your having

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond