PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   TouchXperience (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35215)

getimmaaw 08-19-2008 02:25 AM

Re: TouchXperience

Wait..... you can drive a car with out using the phone? I thought thats how a car works?!

InvincibleLiving 08-19-2008 10:32 AM

i'm gonna be looking on that page every single day till this app drops.... my mind is blown!

syanni85 08-19-2008 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneOfOne (Post 386867)
you are a menace if you are stupid enough to be using your phone while driving. DRIVE THE DAMN CAR.

Quote:

Originally Posted by getimmaaw (Post 386871)
Wait..... you can drive a car with out using the phone? I thought thats how a car works?!

wow... multitasking?... heard of that? lol

cool8man 08-19-2008 03:31 PM

Why can't Microsoft make a decent UI like this? Why is it that one guy can make a UI like this by himself in 10 months, but one of the richest companies in the world with thousands of employees at it's disposal can't? Windows Mobile 7 is probably more than a year away and who knows if it will even be as slick as this is.

syanni85 08-19-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cool8man (Post 387529)
Why can't Microsoft make a decent UI like this? Why is it that one guy can make a UI like this by himself in 10 months, but one of the richest companies in the world with thousands of employees at it's disposal can't? Windows Mobile 7 is probably more than a year away and who knows if it will even be as slick as this is.

my guess is microsoft likes to keep it pretty simple, yet enabling the ability for developers to do things like this. If they dropped something ridiculous and cool, lets say like the fluidity of the iphone interface, people are left with no room to customize...

or atleast it would be WAY more difficult to customize.

So i think microsoft keeps it simple for 3rd party developers.

InvincibleLiving 08-19-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syanni85 (Post 387487)
wow... multitasking?... heard of that? lol

as long as you're using an earpiece, you're ok with me ... i cant stand cell phone drivers myself though... back on topic. lol

Chef Ben 08-19-2008 04:24 PM

All it needs now is an on-the-fly toggle switch.

Devileyezz 08-30-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by syanni85 (Post 387535)
my guess is microsoft likes to keep it pretty simple, yet enabling the ability for developers to do things like this. If they dropped something ridiculous and cool, lets say like the fluidity of the iphone interface, people are left with no room to customize...

or atleast it would be WAY more difficult to customize.

So i think microsoft keeps it simple for 3rd party developers.

No room to customize? With MS releases, there's ALWAYS something left to better, or customize. Always.

darren.wlsn1 08-30-2008 04:46 PM

omg, where's my diamond? sprint please help! lol

syanni85 08-30-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautica2450 (Post 387561)
as long as you're using an earpiece, you're ok with me ... i cant stand cell phone drivers myself though... back on topic. lol

moto T505 for me, runs my music and phonecalls wirelessly thru my speakers :D