PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   So long - I'm now on the Incredible (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=119612)

jakewill 04-29-2010 01:45 PM

So long - I'm now on the Incredible

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to express a sincere thanks to everyone here in the ppcgeeks community, especially the Diamond community. I owned my Alltel HTC Touch Diamond for almost one year, and have had a wonderful time hacking WinMo, dabbling in kitchens, and running almost-perfect copies of AndroidOS.

FYI, there may be some legitimate upgrade options for you former-Alltel Diamond users, so check my post out in the Android General Discussion thread.

Again, thanks everyone, I was mostly a lurker, but with the talent, excitement, and helpfulness provided on this board, I was able to maintain a great, educational hobby in WinMo hacking.

jakewill

higher diamonds 04-29-2010 03:30 PM

Re: So long - I'm now on the Incredible

Thanks for all your help on the diamond phone Jakewill.

yearn 04-29-2010 03:37 PM

Congrats on the new device!
But you sound like your saying goodbye, no need to leave since we gotta great Android forum thats getting bigger every day!

jakewill 04-29-2010 05:52 PM

True, bud, true... I guess I was just venting my sorrow to leave such an amazing group of people who are so dedicated to voiding the Diamond warranty. =D> ilyguys

And yes, I will now be checking the Android/Incredible forums every day. :)

horndoctor 04-30-2010 12:48 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Enjoy your new device! :)

orangekid 04-30-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakewill (Post 1726636)
True, bud, true... I guess I was just venting my sorrow to leave such an amazing group of people who are so dedicated to voiding the Diamond warranty. =D> ilyguys

And yes, I will now be checking the Android/Incredible forums every day. :)

yeah man, that cdma android section is blowing up, seems like a lot of people are getting the Incredible. Stick around and hit up the android forums.

When I sold my Diamond I felt the same way, I wasn't checking OMJ's threads on a daily basis for kitchen and ROM upgrades and such.

Now you can focus on voiding your Incredible warranty :headbang:

Adrianh85 04-30-2010 01:32 PM

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; ADR6300 Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

The stock Rom is by far better then any thing I have seen on a phone

Nathan_Barstow14 05-02-2010 04:26 PM

I too have made the swap to the Incredible! I was the first one at my local store on Thursday. I can't wait to root this thing and be able to tether for free such as with all of the WinMo ROMS