PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [SMS INCREASE] REMOVE the 160+ SMS Limit on WP7 for HTC Arrive GOLD_C

I installed the Ansar 8773 18L rom last night. I put my regedits in and I'm back to normal.

The keyboard slide for music does work when the sound is going out the Arrive's speaker. BUT.... when I have some headphones plugged in and slide the keyboard in or out the music stops. Unfortunately I am listening to music through the headphones quite a bit and go to answer an incoming text, slide the keyboard, and the music stops

I couldn't find any post stating specifics on this and to possibily try to find out a possible regedit, xap or whatever. It doesn't seem to me clear back on the Mango beta that this was ever an issue. Maybe I'm smoking something
Old 05-15-2012, 01:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

twiztid420 is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to twiztid420

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I installed the Ansar 8773 18L rom last night. I put my regedits in and I'm back to normal.

The keyboard slide for music does work when the sound is going out the Arrive's speaker. BUT.... when I have some headphones plugged in and slide the keyboard in or out the music stops. Unfortunately I am listening to music through the headphones quite a bit and go to answer an incoming text, slide the keyboard, and the music stops

I couldn't find any post stating specifics on this and to possibily try to find out a possible regedit, xap or whatever. It doesn't seem to me clear back on the Mango beta that this was ever an issue. Maybe I'm smoking something

Are you having any issues with that ansar rom ? any bugs or anyhting yet ?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive 32GB MANGO (Sprint)
Carrier: Page Plus Cellular (Verizon)

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztid420 View Post
Are you having any issues with that ansar rom ? any bugs or anyhting yet ?
I've had the rom freeze on me a couple of times when answering an incoming call pretty much immediately.

The rom has soft reset the phone a couple of times also. Don't know what caused it either. Seems like isolated incidents.

I did do the regedits on the phone to say this was a Nokia Lumia 800 so I could download Nokia Drive.

If there are any other issues I didn't notice them or they weren't serious enough to care about. I'll keep an eye out. I did have a little trouble with the Office Hub with SkyDrive but that seemed to work itself out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D/EvoShift/Arrive(Gold_C)/A100/A500/GALAXY10.1
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmapaz04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
I've had the rom freeze on me a couple of times when answering an incoming call pretty much immediately.

The rom has soft reset the phone a couple of times also. Don't know what caused it either. Seems like isolated incidents.

I did do the regedits on the phone to say this was a Nokia Lumia 800 so I could download Nokia Drive.

If there are any other issues I didn't notice them or they weren't serious enough to care about. I'll keep an eye out. I did have a little trouble with the Office Hub with SkyDrive but that seemed to work itself out.
Sorry to hear you had so many problems... I have had a different experience as I have never experienced any of those bugs... Try to wipe or fresh install again because something seems to be off with your installation...

In other news, if you guys dont want to be changing things on your phone to have access to Nokia/Samsung/blah blah blah... download the wAppStore xap from my post here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/windows-ph...ketplaces.html
There are also two other marketplaces there Bazaar is mainly Homebrew, Deepshinning is both Homebrew and Selected Apps. However, wAppStore seems to give you more options for OEM or Category of app that you are looking for...

Hope this helps.

PS. dtrush: im still looking into the music stopping when opening the kb... im slowly loosing hope... jejeje

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro