PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Unaufhaltsam is keeping up the good workUnaufhaltsam is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Yahoo to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Skype™ to Unaufhaltsam
Re: PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 ROM 4 Apache

And the 6700 will never die... Well until they're all broken.
Old 08-03-2009, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Apache
Carrier: verizon

juliend is just getting started

I tried on an XP machine with the same results, error 150... bummer.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

You guys have not been forgotten. I uploaded the 1.04-2.05-2.05 ROMs with the wrong RUU, thus why it's not working.

For those of you with Country ID errors, there is no rhyme or reason to this. This error happened to me once on an Apache after flashing it to CricKet. Anyhow, you need to revert the "new bootloader" to v2.02, or if you have a 1.xx device it would be v1.02

Also, if you run into issues please follow my flashing guides found in my signature. Should you require more help, sned me a message.

Thanks, and the the ROMs will be up in a bit...

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samung Omnia
Carrier: Page Plus

sharob57 is a n00b

I like this rom, my only question so far is how do i get into QPST? i used to hit ##778# and enter all zero and it opened up now nothing happens.if you would please let me know how I may get back in to fix some settings. Tank you.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samung Omnia
Carrier: Page Plus

sharob57 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharob57 View Post
I like this rom, my only question so far is how do i get into QPST? i used to hit ##778# and enter all zero and it opened up now nothing happens.if you would please let me know how I may get back in to fix some settings. Tank you.
Never mind I figured it out, knew I wasn't that dense. TY=D>
Old 08-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

chevyman46933 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to chevyman46933

rom works perfectly, only one problem, ive been using a 2gb mini sd card, and it dosent see it at all, are there any fixes for this or am i just out of luck?

thanks
Old 08-06-2009, 01:10 AM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

You SD card doesn't work? I had that happen once on a fresh ROM with my Titan. Hard reset fixed it. The SD card does work with this ROM, trust me. Try a soft reset, then do a hard if need be.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: MetroPCS

chevyman46933 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to chevyman46933

i got it fixed from an hcsd driver i found somewhere on here loaded the cab file and it works perfect, not one problem with the rom, works flawless now

now to get the metro internet working...can i pm you and get some advice from you on that? i searched and searched with no luck
Old 08-06-2009, 02:52 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Threadstarter

Sure.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC 3700
Carrier: Sprint

computerslayer is a n00b

PDAPhoneJunkie,

As a new HTC Apache user, I've learned quite a bit from your tutorials and posts. Thanks for putting up such a comprehensive set of resources. As a BlackBerry user, the Windows Mobile world is a new bit; it helps to have plenty of reading material!

Unfortunately, it seems that my phone's software is not compatible with your latest WM6.5 ROM.

My ROM version seems to be at 2.06.00 WWE (from the Start>Settings>System>Device Information screen.

My bootloader seems to be at 2.02 (when I do put the phone in bootloader mode, the bottom numbers read 2.02)

I downloaded your ROM marked 'v1.00-1.02-v2.02' from the PDAJ's Clean WM6.5 ROM 4 Apache thread - I had thought that v2.02 referred to the bootloader. When I attempt to install it (with the usb connections turned off, in bootloader mode), the program ends up first showing up with blank values of the current version information & the update's version. If I click 'Upgrade', it errors out with error 150 (ROM upgrade utility error - "This ROM Upgrade Utility is not designed for your device. Please get the proper ROM Upgrade Utility and try again!").

I'm guessing that 2.02 refers to the ROM version already installed?

I suppose I could downgrade my ROM, but from your guide on troubles after downgrading, I'm a little leery - and why add a potentially unnecessary step to the process? [edit] - I think I mispoke here - you were talking about downgrading the bootloader, not the ROM![/edit]

Any thoughts on the matter? I'm hoping that there is some easy solution that I'm overlooking, but my search of the forums hasn't borne any fruit!

Thanks,
Fr. Maurer

Last edited by computerslayer; 08-08-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Didn't know what I was talking about (probably still don't!)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development