PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
I flashed my phone using the new kitchen, plus adding an OEM with my own personal settings. After the hard reset I have a strange green line across the top of the phone. Sometimes it goes about three qtrs of the way across, from left to right, and other times it is completely across the screen. Its weird...I swear I have seen this once before so I am not sure if its kitchen related or not.
Which screen are you on when you have the green line? If it's the boot splash, please post the splash image (or tell me which one it is, if it's a standard one).

If it's the today screen, is it a battery gauge?
Old 12-18-2007, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
1) that's likely a function of your dialer, as I don't experience this problem. What dialer are you using?

2) that's not a bug - it's the way it's designed.
1) I can accept that - I'll pick a new one next time

2) This is sad news to me, I've always previously had the ability to control my pick up by which button I push. If I answered with the button on the headset or on my car steering wheel the call came to blue tooth, if I picked up the receiver and hit the hard button the phone knew I wanted to talk on the handset and sent the call there automatically. I guess the last time I can definitively recall this happening is WM5, but I thought it had carried over in WM6 as well for the first few builds. Oh well.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I didn't try BT on WM5, so maybe it was different, but I'd be suprised if that functionality changed between WM5 and WM6. In the kitchen, the caller id announce over BT is done by redirecting audio to BT. If you undo that, you may recover the functionality you recall - but you'll lose call announce over BT.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

sph33r is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidGixxer View Post
HTC Random access Doesn't work on the 6700. Never did. I tested the one in the kitchen and that one doesn't work either.
Doesn't seem to work for me.. pressing the right soft key or attempting to access contacts via the soft key in the phone screen or from the start menu all result in a screen flashing past and then nothing. Basically it makes your contacts unaccessible.

Anyone actually get this thing working? Looks like a handy app.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:10 PM
Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sph33r View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me.. pressing the right soft key or attempting to access contacts via the soft key in the phone screen or from the start menu all result in a screen flashing past and then nothing. Basically it makes your contacts unaccessible.

Anyone actually get this thing working? Looks like a handy app.
Is this your first time upgrading from a stock rom? Sync your contacts list and you should be good again.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
HTC Album brings up a file tree before starting with 5 blue boxes at the top, almost like its a foreign application.. no matter what i do i cant stop this from popping up at the beginning everytime i wanna load up htc album. Is this they way its supposed to be? The last versions i had didnt do this.. and this is annoying.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zenak is a n00b
Quote:
I didn't try BT on WM5, so maybe it was different, but I'd be suprised if that functionality changed between WM5 and WM6. In the kitchen, the caller id announce over BT is done by redirecting audio to BT. If you undo that, you may recover the functionality you recall - but you'll lose call announce over BT.
Sweet that did the trick. Thanks a million!
Old 12-18-2007, 03:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sph33r is a n00b
Quote:
Is this your first time upgrading from a stock rom? Sync your contacts list and you should be good again.
Nope.. been using the kitchens for a while. I tried putting all my personal data back on the phone, but it had no effect. I cooked up a rom without this app.. sad, it would have been nice. Contacts work fine now without that oem.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Robtao is keeping up the good workRobtao is keeping up the good work
Hey, what happened to my MortPlayer 3.3 skips and stutters with the newest kitchen? I really miss them. Just kidding. This is much better! Did you guys fix something related to SD card playback? I used to have to choose "copy before playing" to clean this up. Now it hasn't skipped at all.

Or it could be related to my recent tragedy. I tried to get Temp Internet and Cookie files to go to my storage card, then ran MemMaid cleanup and it ate most of my storage card files. So I had to reload my music.

Edit: Well, I reflashed removing some of the new HTC stuff looking for stability and the skips and stutters came back. So I let it copy the song to main memory before playing. That always works.

Verizon: XV6700, XV6800 w/ROMs cooked in PPCGeeks Kitchen, Omnia i910 with cac2us ROM and Omnia 2 with Ninja4Hire's ROMS.

Last edited by Robtao; 12-21-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
HTC Home 2.1 in the kitchen is compatible with Home Customizer 1.0 Beta 5, so that can be removed from the log. Tested and working.

http://www.pocketemu.com/hhc-info.html

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development