PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC 7 Trophy (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=309)
-   -   Htc Imagio xv6975 battery fits the trophy (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=146709)

DavidinCT 08-28-2011 02:31 AM

Htc Imagio xv6975 battery fits the trophy

Hey,

Wanted to share this find.... I picked up a used Imagio in the for sale area, just as a backup phone and when I pulled the battery, I took a look, interesting...it fits my trophy...

It's also a 1500mah over the 1300 that is in the trophy and under my test, it seems to work and last really good (longer than the 1300 and almost as good as the 1800 mugun battery).

You can also get a Imagio battery for less than a Trophy one but, stick with a OEM (HTC) for best battery life.

If you have a battery from a Imago sitting around, try it let me know your results..

pm_mazur 08-28-2011 05:03 AM

Re: Htc Imagio xv6975 battery fits the trophy

Yes that is true; however there is a problem. Reason why the battery is smaller than the imago's is simply because it didn't fit. It is too fat. My lid doesn't close all the way. Also noticed that the imagio battery extender doesn't charge. In fact my phone died the next day. I'll try recharging the battery again in the near future

DavidinCT 09-03-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pm_mazur (Post 2141155)
Yes that is true; however there is a problem. Reason why the battery is smaller than the imago's is simply because it didn't fit. It is too fat. My lid doesn't close all the way. Also noticed that the imagio battery extender doesn't charge. In fact my phone died the next day. I'll try recharging the battery again in the near future

It's just a little thicker, Not by much so back cover sticks out just a hair but, it does last longer than the factory one, so as a backup, it's a pretty good deal.

Also the same with the Touch Pro 2 battery.

pm_mazur 09-04-2011 05:56 AM

Yeah. Imagio and touch pro 2 use the same battery. I ended up getting a battery extender instead. It is fat but when it comes to taking the phone for longer than 12hrs on heavy use with no charger I don't mind the extra size. I did notice that the official HTC Imagio battery extender doesn't charge with the Trophy

DavidinCT 09-05-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pm_mazur (Post 2142712)
Yeah. Imagio and touch pro 2 use the same battery. I ended up getting a battery extender instead. It is fat but when it comes to taking the phone for longer than 12hrs on heavy use with no charger I don't mind the extra size. I did notice that the official HTC Imagio battery extender doesn't charge with the Trophy

If you can live with the fat battery, then cool. I can't do it. It just will not fit in my pocket and be confortable.

So using a 1500mah from a TP2/Imago or use my Mugan 1800mah is a nice upgrade from my 1300mah factory battery that I have 2 of and keep charged incase I have a long day of talking.