PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One > Google Nexus One Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Nexus One Seidio 3200mAh Innocell Battery

Has anyone tried this thing yet? The battery life on the N1 isn't the greatest, but I'm still not sure if I would get this battery. IMO, the battery cover is really ugly, but maybe its just the pictures.

Looks like it adds 6mm to the thickness.

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/bacy32hnx1-bk.htm
Old 04-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Nexus One Seidio 3200mAh Innocell Battery

What kind of life are you getting Frosty? I think that looks horrendous honestly, just my opinion though.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

Well it isn't pretty, but at least it doesn't have a hump on it like most of Seidio's battery covers.

I find the battery life on my MyTouch to be like most PPCs, one full day and done. 3G on GSM and GPS seem to eat battery up like no tomorrow.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 04-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

It all depends on how much I'm using it really. Even with push mail and sync facebook on, if I hardly turn on the screen I'll be at like 70-80% after about 15 hours.

If I have the screen on though, its completely different. This morning I was using the internet for about 40 minutes and I lost 8% in that time. So if I use the phone a lot, I can usually still get a day out of it, but I might be at like 20-30% afterwards. Still acceptable to me, but this might be nice for days when I know I'll be using it and I'll be away from a charger.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:30 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

That seems to be what I am getting with my Hero and Moment. I always end up near a charger, if it's in the car or in my classroom, so I never really think much about it. With the Hero that I tend to use regularly, I just throw my TP2 battery ion my purse so I never have any worries. Budney does have a point, compared to other Seidio covers, at least they "tried" to streamline this one a bit. I would say grab it just to have for a day when you know you will need it, but it's hard to justify $70 for that view. Let me know whatcha do though, I am curious how much better this will make battery life.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

i have the seidio 3500 mAh extended battery for the hero.. I love it.. makes the phone bigger but who cares..lol function over form..

I can go forever on this battery and not have to worry bout finding a charger..

But if u like ultra slim etc.. def not the batt for u.. but if your like me.. makes the hero better to hold and type on. and just all around feels more solid.. plus i have big hands.lol

if i had a n1 i would def buy that extended battery..
Old 06-06-2010, 10:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work

I just ordered the battery and hope it works out lol.
I saw this on xda, enter the code DFN10 and get a 10% discount.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:24 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty- View Post
I just ordered the battery and hope it works out lol.
I saw this on xda, enter the code DFN10 and get a 10% discount.
Let me know how it goes i may just get one. Id like to see stock pics vs the 3200 battery. Also does it show percentage or just on your meter? (after ya get it of course). I remember the tp2 some of them would not show in the meter.

But just like someone said. Atleast its not a hump and its all one size. Its not that ugly to me. I never look at the back anyways. 3200 is a monster. for the long trips that would be a great accessory to have.

Last edited by Dragon2; 06-06-2010 at 01:22 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work

I should get mine on Wednesday and spend all day charging it. It says to let it change for 3-4 hours after it hits 100%. Since the back cover is fitted it looks like you have a lot of extra space to store stuff. My buddy could hide his weed in there Lmao.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:13 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty- View Post
I should get mine on Wednesday and spend all day charging it. It says to let it change for 3-4 hours after it hits 100%. Since the back cover is fitted it looks like you have a lot of extra space to store stuff. My buddy could hide his weed in there Lmao.
That's true. Or for single people a condom for them ya never know times.lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One > Google Nexus One Accessories