PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nokia 920 :D

Nokia Lumia 920 - Nokia
just read some quick specs on the new phone...

sad to say but I want it just the phone though, I haven't been sold on the entire windows phone concept yet, out of lack of knowledge/experience though and not real bias against it. Can't do much about it, there's no ports for it unless someone can fix my hd2 for free then i can port over a windows phone rom

but i want that wireless charging, the my touchpad and touchstone has me hooked on wireless charging now, i know you can get cases for other phones that does this, and this one needs case too, but it looks so pretty
Old 09-12-2012, 12:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Arrive
Carrier: Sprint For Now

alphaxi3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Nokia 920 :D

Want it or not, your a Sprint customer, so you will not be getting it. Sprint only cares about making you get what they want to give you.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: Nokia 920 :D

hm. I'm also on tmobile's prepaid as well :S but so what? I can like good phones regardless of my service... it's up to sprint to keep me, I don't have to keep them

saw iphone 5 specs... iphone panorama pictures? app feature? I rather take nokia's camera innovation then wait for panorama apps to come than take an app over a real camera

the only other improvement to iphone 5 is a larger 4" screen, still smaller than nokia's, apple may have as well kept the iphone at <4" instead of having a larger but still smaller screen. All the new screen gives is 1 new row for icons... Like I care that I have to see 4 extra apps, on android I could have done this with the dock(s).

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions