PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Phone 7 Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   IM+ Submitted To WP7 Marketplace (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=144617)

deadwrong03 06-16-2011 10:43 AM

IM+ Submitted To WP7 Marketplace

Here we are folks, the good team at SHAPE Services have just announced that they've submitted the messaging app IM+ to the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. Not long ago we covered it going through Beta. I'll leave it to the unofficial PR on their Facebook page to do the trick:
"AAAAND IT'S FINALLY HERE! Today we're submitting IM+ for WP7 to Microsoft Marketplace. Approval process may take a while. Bloggers, beta testers and all those who are interested in getting pre-release version today, please send your contact at wp7beta@shapeservices.com with "IM+ WP7 beta" in subject line."
If you wish to get a pre-release version, ping them an email with the subject as shown above. Are you looking forward to the app? Or are you more excited about the upcoming IM integration in Mango (if you don't use every service on the planet)?
Source: IM+ Facebook, thanks everyone for the tips!

havox22 06-16-2011 11:17 AM

Re: IM+ Submitted To WP7 Marketplace

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadwrong03 (Post 2115889)
please send your contact

DO you know what info they want

deadwrong03 06-16-2011 02:54 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; mwp6985))

Not sure I just emailed them my email address

eric12341 06-16-2011 03:34 PM

it'll be interesting as to how much this will cost. considering that the WM version of this was like $30 and it didn't even work well, if its more expensive than the Android or iOS versions then the wp7 community is easily ripped off especially considering that IM will be built in mango. shazam is doing the same scam right now, they pulled the free version off the market the re released a limited version of it along with a paid $6 version which is what the free version used to be. alot of us know that ms is baking that functionality into mango and it will also be alot more superior. shazam is too slow and I missed out on many tags because of it so def not worth $6.

deadwrong03 06-16-2011 05:47 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows Phone OS 7.0; Trident/3.1; IEMobile/7.0; HTC; mwp6985))

I just hope it keeps me logged into the app when I leave it and the toast messages work properly

eric12341 06-16-2011 07:16 PM

same here FIM is so unreliable with that, sometimes they work other times they don't especially given that they work flawlessly in miyowa live messenger.

deadwrong03 06-16-2011 07:56 PM

IM Plus video preview WPCentral First Look: IM+ [Video] | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews